Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrapEars

VIP Member
I didn’t think it was possible for anyone to be smugger than INPO. But SmuggertyNeave manages it beautifully

• Haha
Reactions: 9
isn’t her “work” to literally take photos and document visiting these places she gets invited to? Isn’t that the whole point of influencing..? What’s the point of inviting her if she’s just going to have a free meal 🤣
Nah her ‘work’ is poncing about with her smug daughter taking pics in really quite hideous clothes then affiliate linking every little thing, including birthday/anniversary presents!! Lowest of the low

• Haha
  • Heart

nogoodusernamesleft

Chatty Member
Still at it! Absolutely fucking blatant begging! Tagging the hotel and everything!! No shame whatsoever!! Gross 🤮 🤢

Exactly!! Such an attention seeker!! So needy for constant validation. Self deprecating and yet can’t stop ‘dancing’ and posing in her bag of shite clothes! Unbelievably annoying twat
It strikes me if the luxury you want doesn’t suit your budget, then you can’t afford that type of hotel and you need to give your head a shake. I’d like to have the Savoy as my London base, but y’know………

• Haha
  • Heart

CrapEars

VIP Member
I’m very close to unfollowing too. I can’t stand the smug faces she pulls. And now that the daughter is being featured doing exactly the same it’s all too much

Reactions: 8

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
The Neave family dynamic is so, so unusual I find it bizarrely fascinating. All three kids will go to the local uni and live at home. Can totally understand that this is an option for some, but for all three (seemingly quite different kids) to all want to live/study in this way just seems odd to me. And I say that as the parent of teens.
Agree it’s odd. We are a really close family. Son went to Cardiff (about an hour and 15 mins away) and daughter to London (3 sometime 4 hours drive away) for Uni. Whilst I bloody love them and miss them hugely - them finding their feet, exploring, learning about public transport, experiencing freshers, the grimness of halls, discovering new cities - that’s what young people’s lives can be about.

I think we all know that Vicki is terrified her kids might do something without her being the centre of attention for five minutes and how could that be possible?!?!?

• Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
She has to be one of the smuggest people ever to walk the earth. An earlier poster on this thread pointed out how she always does that squinty eyed smug smile to emphasise her dimples and now it’s all I can see when I look at her.

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
There are pictures on line of the event.
Just look at the diversity of guests.

Middle class, white, blonde, influencer appears to be the guest list request!

Clearly all this gang will blow smoke up her arse but that art work is basic.
Her guest list - an absolute cunts' circus.

• Haha

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
An ad for Six dresses that are about £90 each earlier in the week, then the usual “my self confidence is bad”, now another ad for a £75 skirt. Doesn’t tell us how it washes, if it creases (or how much it is) and it’s the standard twirl and transition in her garden BS whilst pouting and blowing kisses.

• Heart
  • Sick

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Is she going to New York? I wish she’d tell us ….
One story about her friend Bowelbabe almost 24 hours after she died and in amongst a load of look at me stories / ads and links to fashion reels. Crass

• Sick

Aha

The post about her legs and sharing all the notes from people she’s inspired - she wore a pair of shorts, she hasn’t found a solution for world peace for f**ks sake!! Her sense of self importance is huge!

And don’t get me started on those dancing vids 😡

• Haha
  • Heart

BeckyTheMaid

INPO is the most outrageous insta-climber and bandwagon jumper. Unbearable. She should get a proper job and stop encouraging her daughter to sell her soul to it too, give her something real to aspire to ffs. Taking endless vacuous photos of yourself for likes is not good for any teenager.
Ya have to be pretty desperate to pose with a ryvita, easily the worst snack in the world

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Clare

VIP Member
Not sure I've ever disliked someone I've never met as such. she's so smug and don't get me started on how much she wants "her boo" to be famous or married off to a celeb.
Or how hot/cool/edgy “Mr INPO” is (he’s none of those things)

• Haha

SunsetGazebo

Chatty Member
She said her daughter was worried about looking like a posh twat while sking….. seems to me that’s exactly what they all look like

Reactions: 7

Clare

VIP Member
I’m n the twatting tiny mic band wagon I see, what an absolute narc. You’re an overweight middle aged nobody with bad teeth and no career. Lose the bloody mic.
If she could just lose the entire insta that would be great 👍🏻

• Haha

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
What's with the "rebranding"? Also that kiss at the end of every reel? How can she be getting more insufferable? Those boots, by the way, are £350!!

• Sick
  • Sad