Ingham Family #165 A creepy, cheating, greasy liar and a great big pregnant covid denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @qwertyuiop
Screenshot 2021-05-19 174451.png

TLDR
- The buyers the Inghams gazumped to the house have pulled out of buying the identical house next door, largely due to Creepy's grooming of teen girls. They also confirmed the real marble floor is actually fake.
- Lazy has outed herself as a covid denier and anti masker. I quote; "the mask doesn't protect me". Well she has a point I suppose, it doesn't protect you if you don't wear it properly, like Lazy often doesn't.
- The kids continue to look miserable and their eyes die a little more every day. Lazy and Creepy continue not care to about their welfare. Their hair is always greasy, they look tired, they have no education and are constantly used as cash cows.
- Dr Lazy is yet again diagnosing her children with medical conditions and not seeking treatment for them.
- Fidget and Me orders are being packed... but only after being touched by every member of the family's unwashed hands.
- 15 year old Isabelle still has to nervously ask her greedy stepdad for money, despite the fact she earns the majority of the money in the first place.

Someone please remind Lazy of these screenshots when she's hooked up to a ventilator in intensive care. You can do what you want to your own body Lazy but you have an innocent baby in your tummy and she doesn't deserve any of this.
8A358A39-7241-48B0-BA6A-4460A999D155.jpeg
1AE780E3-2763-4ADD-A413-CB76E5136EDF.jpeg
2BA4DA7F-166C-42CC-8A57-0CA6F883DB23.jpeg

Hi Steve. How do you feel about your daughter in law potentially putting your unborn granddaughter in danger?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 83
“It doesn’t protect me” is such a stinking attitude. She could be a symptomatic and passing it on to other people

• Heart
  • Angry
Thanks for the new thread @thegreencow

Hi Steve, any chance of you doing something good in your life for once and taking those kids off your noncey son and his hideous wife? Maybe get the kids a bath, some clean clothes and GET THEM BACK INTO SCHOOL BEFORE THEY ARE TOTALLY MENTALLY DESTROYED!
Apologies for shouting but sometimes you have to shout to make people take notice

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Love how she leaves her mate waiting whilst she sits and films in her car

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So, she felt dizzy etc whilst out shopping, her friend said it might be her blood pressure, wonder if she'll actually take her friends advice and get it checked out! She's previously mentioned the dizzy speaks etc, but hasn't even bothered to get it checked! Does she actually care about this baby! And isn't Jaces eyesight due to be checked!
Priorities all wrong, but going away in about a week😏😏😏

Attachments

Reactions: 27
I highly doubt that Sarah brought her friend baby clothes, she probably just gave her clothes she was gifted.

Reactions: 40
well tonights vlog is about deeling dizzy blah blah in shops , no mask being worn so I would harzard a guess it aint the mask causing you issues Sarah, try going to ante natal for a change! sounds more like blood pressure issues than bloody mask wearing causing your problems

Reactions: 39
Sarah really needs to wash Esme and Isla's hair. They either don't wash it enough or haven't learned to do it themselves yet properly. Either way it isn't fair to let them walk around with greasy hair!

Reactions: 48
This woman drives me nuts!! She thinks she is mother of the year and her kids are screaming out for attention, guidance, school and sorry to say a good hair wash!! !

She told the camera that Isla doesn't have impitigo in front of Isla and the poor girl has no clue!! ! So you talk to a camera first and that's how your kids find out about things!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Christ on a bike, surely she shouldn't be driving if she hasn't well and feeling dizzy

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I can't wait for the caravan to break down!

Chris has messed around with it so much I bet he has bodged it somehow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The builder's house is under offer on rightmove.
Lazy must've been shopping, the girls must've been crafting in the field, creepy Malcolm must've been at the 'office' and Jason must've been playing on the balcony when they went to view the house. Else they would've ran, not walked away.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sarah "I didn't actually buy that much today really..." her shopping consisted of (and this is only what she showed us!)...
  • "a few bits" for her hospital changing bag including a toiletry bag (won't show what she bought as she's doing a separate vlog for that)
  • nightie
  • dressing gown
  • "a whole lot of clothes for Chris"
  • clothes for Jace ie 4 t-shirts, 3 t-shirt/sweatshirts with matching shorts for each, a pair of jeans, a tracksuit top with matching joggers
  • a hoodie for Esme
  • a Twisty Pet/Jewellery set for Isla
  • a Baby Shark singing puzzle for Jace
  • underwear for Isabelle
  • summer outfit set for baby girl
  • wooden breakfast puzzle for Jace
Now I don't know about anyone else but if I came home with all that in one shop I'd certainly not be saying "I didn't actually buy that much today"!!??!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Izzys new beanie. Now her and daddy are a match made in heaven 🤢

They have left poor gorgeous Esmè’s hair so long since washing that it’s actually looking brunette rather than auburn

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Please tell me how they are getting away with not educating those children.
keep your kids off school a few days even if they are ill and you have the education authority on your back

Imagine if it’s a tattler moving in 😂
Hopefully they’ve offered well below asking price

• Haha
Reactions: 26
For F@#k sake!! Get to the midwife, say at home and rest or even better spent the time schooling your kids!!! Got out of the shops and buy the way in the UK its a shopping center not a MALL if you actually have an issue is not what you should be doing!!

If you really are not good stop filming and making a bigger drama for people to send you more gifts!!! Geeezzzz ooohhhhh its not like she is a fist time mum ( no offence to anyone x) you have to listen to your body and always get check out!!!

Absolute Fool! !

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.