Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

memoii11

VIP Member
Why do they travel from campsite to forecourt to campsite to garage? When will they actually DO something? Explore? Visit a town? See the (agri)culture? Visit a museum? Learn about the place? Go for a walk? Explore off the beaten track? Etc etc. It's just so goddamn boring and to be honest, dumbfounding that they call this travelling. What a waste of a trip and time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Sour_Grapes123

Oh look who has piped up again in the "support" group, the main comment was about if the girls are back at school or not
View attachment 232478
I can tell you why they the girls aren't going back to school before she does. SARAH, wants to "travel" the whole world. But she can't do that if the girls are "chained down" to a school with RULES they don't agree with. Like BEING PRESENT MORE THAN 20% OF THE TIME. This wouldn't fit in with the lifestyle the lazy cow wants in order to think she is "Happy". Plus, they must have been fined a lot for how POOR the girls attendance was and that money could be used on better things like chocolate orange twirls, electric fucking scooters and a 3* 7 night stay in chavvy Benidorm.

Remember they used to say Education was SO important so that is why they chose to put them into Private School as it was a better chance for a better education?? Well that seems to have gone out the window! Sarah is not a fucking teacher and whilst I respect people that home school their children PROPERLY and not whilst sat on a fucking sun lounger or in the back of stuffy Range Rover driving for hours on end.

She is full of shit.

The money for the girls school fee's that they would be paying for this school year are now funding their fucking shit show HOLIDAY. Looks like they will change the type of content they are going to vlog, I think they are going to be on the move constantly from now on. You can see it in the views that the more extravagant places they go the more views they get. Like the Maldives Vlogs. Having another baby didn't really get the follower count up or the views up, if anything its made them go down. But I have always assumed the baby was planned as a distraction for her from THE REAL PROBLEM which is Chris.

When Sarah gets an idea in her head they all have to do it. Not even a Global Pandemic can stop them from whatever plans they had so nothing else will until the money dries up.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk. ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Abbvay

VIP Member
She said she was pleased about the books because she's been waiting 3 weeks to be able to read as all the books were in a different language (kind of what you might expect being in countries where English is not the first language). Why not buy her a kindle if she's showing a love of reading, easy to get books no matter where you are, less space and of all the crap they spend money on, books should be a high priority. Especially with home schooling!

They hinted that the girls will not be in school all year when Esme was talking about never being on holiday for her birthday and Sarah said something about her next birthday.

Haven't watched much of it, but already if my husband was commenting over jewellery and belts saying "sooooo pretty, soooo nice, you'll have to wear that tonight" we'd be getting divorced.

• Haha
  • Wow

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Funny how Sarah needs to buy plus size yet has always claimed to be a size 10 ! I love this Instagram page because you get to see what the outfits should look like ! Now I don’t normally comment on people’s sizes and it really doesn’t matter what size you are but it’s the way she is so lazy and never cooks at home and they are always eating out yet she claimed to be a size 10 ! View attachment 230827View attachment 230828
Has she got a deal with Shein? And also as a larger lady myself size16/18, i can't see that'peekaboo' romper being flattering once you sit down and one of your spare tyres pops out to say hello

• Haha
  • Heart
If this happens I think we'll see the return of hardcore and monster driving to get them to France and then continue to Italy.
Its 2500km from Portugal to Italy. If they drive in 90 minutes stints to avoid knackering the engine on that bag of spanners they call a car , then hopefully there will be a vaccine by the time they arrive 😂

• Haha
“we are about 2 hours away from our destination. And we are SO excited to get back on the road!”

lmfaooooooo you have barely been OFF the fucking road you twat!!!

• Haha

Squittel

VIP Member
TL; DR

Once again the last few vlogs have brought us through some truly beautiful Spanish sights, with at least 4 unique concrete car parks and a very lot of Spanish service stations. Plastic seats are in guys, make no mistake.

Sarah showed us a beautiful sunset, unfortunately there was big ass parked lorry in the way. There was no easy way to deal with this (such as walking round the lorry) so she just filmed the lorry which I thought was beautiful

Sarah has had another social media outburst, saying she has had a miscarriage but promptly deleted the comment. Very sad if true. She also blamed this outburst on a seemingly teenage fan.

At least 10 reported vlogs have now been removed. Most of these were their pool party vlogs showing young scantily clad teenagers filmed by old greasey fingers.

Next stop for them is Portugal, also famed for its beautiful concrete agricultural landscapes.

Sarah wants to go to Morocco, because she thinks they’ll learn a very lot, but due to her brain being overloaded with knowledge about Spain and France (the only 2 countries that make up Europe) she does not know what they will learn and has asked for advice.

The car now has 2 more seats (because they have FRIENDS, don’t’cha know?) that look less than safe and I hope to god they aren’t in any collisions, because honestly, I wouldn’t trust those seats on a school run let alone a trip around Europe.

Speaking of school, what is school?

Finally, if anyone comes across any more iffy vlogs that should be reported, please do post in this here thread. Youtube is finally taking concerns seriously and it would be nice to be able to get all of their questionable content removed and protect those poor girls.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Footballgirl

I thought when they said they were getting haircuts they were going out for the day and had booked a appointment at a hairdresser.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

vhopper2000

Hate them even more if they are supporting captured animals for human entertainment this not a vegetarian/ vegan thing to go see Inghams, it’s vile have they not looked at sea world documentaries or dolphin calves stolen from mothers!! Furious 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

Kstep

VIP Member
So he got all her presents when went back? So what if the car hadn't broken down?

• Haha
  • Wow

Abbvay

VIP Member
Even the time leading up to this holiday was getting stranger (even for them). Obviously lockdown was strange for most people to a certain extent, but that's when their behaviour seemed to get more... erratic? Nonsensical?

They said they would not travel until there was a vaccine, which they must have realised would take longer than by the summer.

When going to the Maldives they said the pandemic was all hype, but then when they got back they seemed to spend the time until the shops opened barely leaving the house - unless it was Chris or Sarah going to the supermarket. I know we were supposed to "stay at home" but walks etc were encouraged but there was just weird pictures of Chris staring out into the garden saying he missed the outside.

Jane and Steve disappeared at this time too. By the time of Esmes birthday in sure you could visit in peoples garden, but there was no mention of them. If they were high risk or shielding I would have expected Chris or Sarah to do some shopping for them or take them things, they just stopped mentioning them.

They spent money on a new caravan to then immediately hire a camper van.

Then the euro trip of dreams. So far the only place they seem to have planned to visit was verdon gorge. Everything else has been just driving to no where, no where to stay, random expensive gifts in a dark car park, and playing in the dirt.

• Heart
  • Haha

Bacardiandcokeloveplz

For a family who are ‘set for life’ with ‘5 figures in the bank’, they don’t half complain about spending money!! Moaning about vegan food being a more expensive, saving €250 on the campsite as they went a week later than they would have if the shitrover hadn’t of blown, telling us how the Range Rover is so much cheaper on fuel, so it’s all a blessing in disguise she tells us! Yeah lazy 😏, They remind me of that channel 5 program bargain loving brits in sun, your not fooling anybody lazy we know your skint, I’ve never seen somebody so made up over saving a few quid!

• Haha

Pastel

VIP Member
You know honestly, why on earth do they have to lie about the tiniest little things... on the vlog the other day when Sarah was oh-so-proudly showing us the Safari blanket that she "designed", and giving herself a good ol' pat on the back for it too :rolleyes:, she tried to "big" it up by saying she found the perfect animals after searching for aaaaages and then "ordered some palm trees and things to go with it"... making it sound like she ordered some animals and then came up with this vision in her head of other elements that would work well with them to create a pattern, and then got the artist to create the additional things she wanted... bloody pants on fire!!!!!!!! This is the set she bought, complete with palm tree and all other "bits and bats" - I mean how the hell can you believe anything at all, ever, when something so utterly ridiculous is lied about?!

Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 22.11.17.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

Nicnac

I’d just like to add my birthday‘s on Saturday and I’ve found the PERFECT location to celebrate at!!!

sat on a concrete path next to a garage, eating tinned spam whilst a Now That’s What I Call Funeral Music CD blasts out in the background

Thanks Lazy and Creepy for your inspiration <3 😍😘🤩🥳
Here you go, i've found the perfect cake to go with your celebrations! 🤭 🎆

concrete cake.jpg

A slab of concrete cake!

• Haha

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I’m loving the fact that Portugal 🇵🇹 is all over the news this morning as it’s going to be added to the quarantine list ! They will get a very lot of comments on the vlog about quarantining again 😂
Which is going to make them a very lot angry 😂😂

• Haha