Ingham Family #123 Phantom flat tyre, girls for hire, seats in the boot & diminishing loot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could someone please tell me how to report a vlog to youtube? "Hilarious water bottle prank" at 19.00 shows Lazy squeezing a water bottle into Esme's face with such force that I'm surprised that she didn't suffer eye damage.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Also idk about anyone else but wouldn't it have made more sense for them to have driven more across then north side of France and Spain and then along the coast of Portugal and back across to Barcelona and St Tropez area? Seems pointless to more than likely just retrace their exact steps to get to the next country after Portugal.

Lack of planning as usual
Totally agree - anyone with a brain cell (sorry Chris & Sarah), would have got a ferry to as close to Portugal and then travelled up the coast line or authentic areas to travel through Spain & France to the rest of Europe. BUT we are talking the amazing Inghams, CONCRETE tour of Europe. No other vloggers (sorry travel vloggers), have given us a glimpse of the delights of the forecourts of Spain. I for one am looking forward to the rating of trucker stops. Or do they have to stop every 2 hours cause the "sport" rover is guzzling fuel?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Could someone please tell me how to report a vlog to youtube? "Hilarious water bottle prank" at 19.00 shows Lazy squeezing a water bottle into Esme's face with such force that I'm surprised that she didn't suffer eye damage.
Search for it on YouTube and click the ... on the right of the video

D8E8D2AA-9133-4748-9674-94534666D3D2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
At 00:36 the views on the latest vlog had JUST rolled up to 40K
At 01:11 they're now at 43K

... for anyone who's keeping an eye on their giddy overnight views

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We did Nashville & Pigeon Forge last year absolutely loved it. My partner has acquired a taste for moonshine. Was meant to be in Niagara and NYC this month but obviously that got cancelled.

They don't do proper travelling at all. Their holiday looks like it should be on that holidays from hell show.
There is/was an American tv show called Moonshiners. About people making moonshine and trying not to get caught. Maybe that is what Creepy was drinking on his amazing Prinny woo post.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It looks like im too late to the party... i can sense it all falling apart rapidly now. Which is no bad thing, because as a nurse it has always irked me how people like them contribute zero to society with their lifestyle.
Good riddance. I just feel sorry for the girls.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Hi, i have not commented before but have been keeping up with what's been going on and reporting vlogs or doing what i can from the sidelines. I basically searched Inghams pool party & found a disgusting number of vlogs came up... so i reported them all! Someone earlier commented about any other vlogs that we could collectively report & i dont know how to quote reply sorry, but there is one on the March 2017 playlist called "Bubble bath pool party" that looks highly inappropriate just from the thumbnail of Esme in the bath alone. I'm so glad something is finally happening and youtube are taking notice.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Can people please tweet you tube asking them to remove/disable comments on their vlogs. it’s a safeguarding issue and the channel now has 10 removed vlogs so YouTube need to do their job and protect children.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why on earth didn't they walk around the massive truck to film the sunset? They'd have had an uninterrupted view of the sky and landscape (presumably) and it would have been pleasant to look at. They don't have a clue or they just don't care at this point.

We have a 7 seater 4WD and I spent a couple of hours on the weekend in the back (forward facing and with a bit more leg room) and it's not comfortable. As a kid it would be fun for a short period of time but I'd never let my kids sit there. They are safely harnessed into their carseats in the middle row. The back seat is only ever used if we're carrying an extra adult and when we buy a new one we won't opt for a 7 seater. Better to have more boot space.

Could they have had one seat fitted to the boot facing sideways so at least Esme could stretch out her legs? Still so unsafe to be so close to the rear screen and not at all safe to turn and stretch her legs and rest them on the other seat. I'm hoping the Cara Van blocks the sun and that it would shield her in the event of another car rear ending them. God it makes me sick to think too much about it.

Reactions: 16
If a video is removed for breaching community guidelines the creator receives a strike on their channel. The first time a video is removed for breach it’s just a warning, but if it happens again having looked at some guidance I found the following. Now they have had 10 videos removed yesterday. So they will face a freeze on uploading or a ban

“The first strike, for instance, will result in a one‐week freeze on all channel activity, including uploads and livestreaming, while the second strike will result in a two‐week freeze on all channel activity. The third strike results in a channel’s termination. (Notably, strikes expire within 90 days — so, in order to be terminated, infractions would have to take place within a three-month period)”

He will no doubt try and appeal them as it’s regarding child nudity or indecency or harm of a minor they will find it very difficult. So the Inghams are going to be getting some time off to enjoy their dreams without having to vlog

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They are licherally the most boring, inane, travel vloggers around at the moment. So much click bait to desperately grab views. Constantly tempting viewers with the"most amazing, epic, stunning day tomorrow" which never eventuates. So much moaning about the heat. We've gone from hearing every little detail about every revolting meal they're having to now being subjected to every minute detail about all the bargains lazy has found and every crappy item she has purchased. Inappropriate behaviour, dodgy videography and nothing but carparks and truck stops. Anyone with half a brain cell surely cannot be entertained by this yet the Ifam are lapping it up. It's depressing.

Sorry for the delay getting here today guyzzz, I've only just got out of the crevice I got sucked down between Sarah's tattys on the thumbnail! I met some cousins of big frank down there, they said to say hi!
OMG I now need to poke out my mind's eye thinking about what nasties are lurking in the chasm between Lazy's tatties 😳😳😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't wait until the day we can use the title "Ingham family #??? CANCELLED!"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So can we now say......this is the backwards forwards chavavan trip of dreams. They seem to be all over the shop/Spain!!! Well done creepy on your planning this trip 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That's horrendous. She looks like she's very close to crying too. How did they think that was okay?

Reactions: 12
#124 Post, report, delete, repeat. Dreaming is free, now f off home & get the kids to school.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.