Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bob Down

EURO ROAD TRIP BINGO 2020 EDITION
VLOG TITLE -
EMBARRASING POOL CHANGING ROOM INCIDENT! VANLIFE EUROPE 2020

General

- A vlog that is uploaded later than 5pm ✔
- Thumbnail containing Isabelle ✔
- 3+ exclamation marks in the vlog title ❌
- Obvious clickbait in the title that certainly isn't 'GoOd AdVeRtIsInG' ✔
- Drone shots of any kind (excluding intro) ❌
- Any music in the background during a montage that would make it onto the Now Thats What I Call Funeral Hits Album. ✔
- 4 or more ads in the video (bc they really need that cash money)✔

Words/Phrases
- Sarah screeching 'GOOOOOOD MORNING IFAM' ❌
- Chris saying 'Yoooo wassup Ifam' ❌
- The phrase 'Van life' being thrown around ❌
- Anyone talking about the weather ✔
- A mention of them now being 'VeGeTaRiAn' (although we all know this isn't true) ✔
- Sarah calls Chris 'Babe' or vice versa ❌
- Isla says something no one can understand ❌
- Any mention from Sarah about 'HomeSchooling on the go' or an 'educational activity' ✔
- The phrases 'making memories' or 'chasing dreams' are mentioned ❌
- The well known words 'CLEVER BOYYYY' are screeched at Jace ✔
- Chris/Sarah complaining about how long it took to drive somewhere with the chavavan. ❌
- Sarah mispronounces a word ✔
- Any of the girls mention Twilight or Harry Potter ✔
- A complaint about Wifi/Uploading the Vlog ✔
- Any poor attempt at French ✔

Appearance
- Chris wearing his beanie ✔
- Chris wearing either an Adidas tracksuit top or a tye-dye tshirt ✔
- Isabelle is wearing her bucket hat ❌
- Anyone wearing Fila dinosaur stompers ❌
- The jewelled/sparkly/diamente masks make an appearence ❌
- Sarah touches/readjusts her fringe/hair ✔

Other
- Chris does that weird Wallace and grommit hand thing ✔
- Jace screaming/crying/moaning every 5 seconds ✔
- A clip of Jace eating food to shut him up ✔
- A trip to a supermarket e.g. Lidl/Aldi etc ✔
- Esme pulling a weird face for the camera ✔
- Isabelle/Esme/Isla shown babysitting Jace ✔
- Isabelle/Esme/Isla making a Tik Tok or doing tik Tok dances ❌
- Soggy Sandwiches, crisps, or other food that just does not look appealing ✔
- Chris cleaning something ❌

(This is the template ill be using now on, pls let me know if theres anything obvious ive missed from the list 😂)
I think their was a drone shot

Reactions: 4

SusanBoobson

If 10kg is one and a half stone (I’m not sure but know my chunky large spaniel weighs 1.5 stone) i would think it unlikely Jace could. However please accept my advanced apologies if this turns into a ‘guess Jace’s weight thread.
If it does I will ask Madam Seacroft to declare the winner and donate the prize of a baby and me ragged blanket, echo falls and and 50 orange twirls. The runner up will receive £100 of burgah vouchers, as they no longer eat meat (in their nightmares). Mrs Ingham’s decision will be final so please lower your estimate because she thinks he’s ‘dinky’ and misinterprets size.
22lb is just over 1.5st my babies were small and weighed more then that at 16 months. Just sayin 🤷🏻‍♀️

cuttle90

I don’t understand why they’ve cluttered so much of the storage space in the caravan with school work (that’s not educational whatsoever) when English schools are currently broken up for summer? Also where the hell are the girls sleeping?
I have thought this too, it seems we may be in the minority too as there is lots of talk of home schooling and the work the girls are given. I totally get that they could do with continuing to work the whole summer if they have any chance of doing even half the work other kids will of done in lockdown but my daughter was homeschooled like others during COVID and I am not doing school work with her now as it is the holidays, yes she has usual homework to do but not the usual daily stuff?

• Heart

Charmball

VIP Member
I went to Lake Garda on holiday when I was a teen and loved it! Such a beautiful place and a great location to be based for getting around Northern Italy. It's on my list to go back to one day
It’s stunning. One of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. Can’t wait to go back eventually. And you’re absolutely right, it’s such a good location to get to places.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Christ Lazy is petty, her reply to the pose post on the fan page is by callong out the name of the kids of the woman who posted it on the truth page, she’s obviously been onto the woman’s facebook page, probably sent her a nice wee message as well x
Screenshots please.

• Angry
Reactions: 3

specialone50

VIP Member
Sarah has the strangest face. It’s like her whole head has swollen and then been flattened a wee bit. Her forehead looks flatter everyday it’s like her face is sinking. I know this sounds mean but she’s a face for the radio that one.
im trying to think who she reminds me of and its bugging me

Reactions: 3