India Knight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think Marian even knew what bad happened though ? Wonder what she’s thinking now?

I used to love her in the 80s/90s then she seemed to disappear. Will look up the DID episode tomorrow 👍
It’s on the BBC Sounds app, scroll back to 2013. Hope you enjoy!

Reactions: 2
It’s ridiculous that to get the full story - that he also admitted to searching online for child sexual abuse - I have to rely on the Scottish Sun (screenshots below). The Guardian coverage is minimal.

DD2DA133-5702-4732-8015-212D9B728DCB.jpeg

039324A7-EA05-408D-99BC-4DCAD5C71D18.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m really surprised she hasn’t released a short statement saying “it happened years ago, he told me it was something else, I’m was shocked and sad he plead guilty but I’m even sadder for the victims. Eric and I are no longer together or living together.” Etc.

If she hasn’t because she still is with him I hope her real friends are trying to get her out of it. She’s incredibly lucky she has the means to get out of a relationship that other women don’t have.
She basically did say that though, made it seem like he’d had an affair.. and then... they are both awful, he and she both knew. Thy have no excuses

Reactions: 7
It’s ridiculous that to get the full story - that he also admitted to searching online for child sexual abuse - I have to rely on the Scottish Sun. The Guardian coverage is minimal.

View attachment 176402

View attachment 176403
Funny how when I’ve had a few, I want to dance and be everyone’s best mate. I don’t turn into a bleeping sex offender. Hate that he was drinking makes it into any type of explanation of his crimes. Alcohol doesn’t turn people into n0nces.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
My problem with India's 'I've no reason to be embarrassed' line is that she knew for two years, and within those two years was judgemental and rude about all sorts of people including here. Frankly the things she said about this place and posters were disgusting. I just don't think you can adopt any moral superiority when you are choosing to live with a man like that. I don't think she was any way responsible and he probably spun her a web of elaborate lies to justify and minimise it but she really should've got her own house in order before feeling confident enough to be foul about other people.
One of the things she said about here was that we are all so pathetic and leading loveless lives that 'they truly believe people with nice lives are corrupt liars'. Well. Quite. We weren't wrong were we?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
My problem with India's 'I've no reason to be embarrassed' line is that she knew for two years, and within those two years was judgemental and rude about all sorts of people including here. Frankly the things she said about this place and posters were disgusting. I just don't think you can adopt any moral superiority when you are choosing to live with a man like that. I don't think she was any way responsible and he probably spun her a web of elaborate lies to justify and minimise it but she really should've got her own house in order before feeling confident enough to be foul about other people.
One of the things she said about here was that we are all so pathetic and leading loveless lives that 'they truly believe people with nice lives are corrupt liars'. Well. Quite. We weren't wrong were we?
Very well said!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This was Suzanne Moore's reply to India's 'Not ashamed' tweet and their subsequent bantz.

F6FCFF42-735C-4B87-95B3-3747EA99BD18.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I think this is really unfair. We don't know what India knew, and she cannot be held in any way responsible for what her partner did.
There was speculation earlier on this thread about possible domestic abuse but whether that's the case or not, the question shouldn't ever be "Why doesn't she leave?"
I am not a fan of India Knight, but I don't think she should lose her job because of his actions.
I don’t think she should lose her job. This is not her crime. I do question her judgement for staying with him.

I wouldn’t question it if there was any doubt over his guilt. However, he has admitted to searching for and making indecent images of children and in my opinion she should get out of that relationship quickly for sake of her and her daughter.

The safeguarding procedures that would have kicked in after he was charged should have offered her an opportunity to do that. If she is a victim of domestic abuse then that is horrendous. I hope she gets the support she needs to leave him.

Reactions: 13
How did she miss it, it was in the media? And if she was such a good mate surely she would have enquired not just said...lets brush it all under the carpet.
The fawning over India’s ’return’ tweet was disgusting.
Quite. Marian Keyes is sharp as a tack.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.