India Knight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read the updated Daily Mail story, didn't realise he's admitted searching for child sex images. Also the Mail says "he had been engaged to India Knight since 2015" so that sounds like maybe they've broken up. I hope so, her daughter is only sixteen, how could anyone carry on living with someone like that.
I thought that they had since married? (I may be mistaken)

Reactions: 2
Off topic I know but.... India was sporting a fabulous new do in this weekends ST courtesy of a little know hairdressers......Hershesons. It was accompanied by a before picture. High maintenance hair extensions prior to lockdown had left India with matted hair, dreadlocks in her own words. It was pointed out in the comments section that just a few weeks ago India has written about a hair product, used through lockdown, that she proclaimed had left her with silky smooth hair 🤔 Very different from the matted mess in the before picture. Someone also noted this was the second hair feature featuring Hershesons in this weeks ST

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
We were right to tape up our cat flaps, EJ is a A-grade wrongun

Reactions: 10
Off topic I know but.... India was sporting a fabulous new do in this weekends ST courtesy of a little know hairdressers......Hershesons. It was accompanied by a before picture. High maintenance hair extensions prior to lockdown had left India with matted hair, dreadlocks in her own words. It was pointed out in the comments section that just a few weeks ago India has written about a hair product, used through lockdown, that she proclaimed had left her with silky smooth hair 🤔 Very different from the matted mess in the before picture. Someone also noted this was the second hair feature featuring Hershesons in this weeks ST
Her beauty column is such a joke- everything she reviews is ambrosia of the Gods - I never take her recommendations because it’s utterly dishonest

Gosh, I know all our hair has suffered in lockdown, but this is amazing. Doesn't she ever brush it?
Dear God 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
TELL ME she didn’t take her filthy, disgusting hair to Hershesons and make a poor, underpaid junior wash it for her?
I think she did. And sorry, but hair/skin does smell if not washed. It's just that you get used to the smell. Omg though, she's in massive denial here.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Daniel Hersheson is Kate Middleton's hairdresser. Only the best for India.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She said it was dreadlocks, completely matted at the back. Also admitted not brushing it in Lockdown.
What on Earth?!

India’s weekend Twitter rants are well known 🍷 I’m now wondering whether Eric isn’t the only one with a problem, if such basic grooming has eluded India.

Either that or she’s too rich to wash and brush her own hair and has forgotten how.

Reactions: 7
What on Earth?!

India’s weekend Twitter rants are well known 🍷 I’m now wondering whether Eric isn’t the only one with a problem, if such basic grooming has eluded India.

Either that or she’s too rich to wash and brush her own hair and has forgotten how.
Her mother is famously a nightmare, scenes and shouting, I think India is the same. An angry, violent drunk paired with that, well they bring out the very worst in each other.
Sniggering at the hair, and the sheer nerve of having a beauty column. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think many of us have tried washing our hair less frequently to see if hair can get 'used' to it and stop product buildup... but 4 (FOUR) weeks?? Imagine the smell :sick::sick::sick:

This really reminds me of a tweet I saw today about Jess Glynn whinging that she wasn't allowed in a fancy restaurant wearing a hoodie and trainers: it it SUCH a posh girl thing to do. You would never catch a working class Scouser going out for a nice meal and trying to pull this tit, and you wouldn't catch them turning up at a hairdressers with filthy bleeping hair either.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can confirm from my time as a salon junior that unwashed hair for a sustained period honks to high heaven.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.