Incidents, aftermath and media scrutiny.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BBC only report what they want to, alot of demonstrations are never reported by them

They do not show both sides.

It's awful really, it's what they were known for and just can't be trusted anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Faulding no longer classed as an "expert" removed from national crime lists.

Reactions: 6
Why has he been suspended?
Investigating what went on I believe, following reports. Wouldn't surprise me if the recent family involved had made a complaint.
Unsure if book reviews are to be believed but they allege a lot of his credentials and associations are fabrication, they also allege that other search and rescue teams do not like, support or endorse him.
Which is really horrifying if true.
Of course those who believe there is more to this are vocal in their support for him.
It'll be interesting to see the outcome.

Reactions: 7
Even if the book stuff is nonsense it's unprecedented for an expert endorsed by the police working an active case to be on television every day, contradicting the police.

Reactions: 5
Have found some reports, suspended, as an expert in his field, did not find the body.

But nor did the police.

Double standards somewhere I think

Reactions: 1
It's just procedure. However the media is trying to spin it, it's not due to anything other than the investigation as a whole being investigated.

Reactions: 4
Nicola's case really infuriated me, including the threads on here. So many ridiculous posts, theories and accusations.

Really showed people's ignorance to the dangers of water as well.

I think social media is more to blame than 'normal' media in a lot of respects. Take the recent 'I'm Madeline Mccann' claim. That would have got nowhere without social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Died by drowning. No indication she was harmed beforehand. She was not drunk. Small amounts of paracetamol and propranolol in her system consistent with normal use.

Reactions: 11