Imtheproblem - Sarah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Jealous” and “didn’t talk to me for 2 days” and “he didn’t like it” over what she did to her own body to make her feel nice isn’t right, and the fact she posted it makes it seem she’s so used to that behaviour she doesn’t see that there’s anything wrong with that or trying to hide it
I agree but obviously some people can’t see it.

Any type of behaviour like that isn’t acceptable.
Your partner should never tell you what to wear let alone give you the silence treatment because something you did to your body.

Reactions: 4
We were right she is back. I knew she wasn’t gonna last long on her “taking a break”.

It was less than a month and I bet if she could she would have came back earlier.

This makes me realise that she just like any other influencer. The influencer world is addictive. She got a taste of what it is like to get attention, validation,gifts, companies wanting to $$ on her…. and she can’t stay away.

Reactions: 6
We were right she is back. I knew she wasn’t gonna last long on her “taking a break”.

It was less than a month and I bet if she could she would have came back earlier.

This makes me realise that she just like any other influencer. The influencer world is addictive. She got a taste of what it is like to get attention, validation,gifts, companies wanting to $$ on her…. and she can’t stay away.
Yeah realised how quickly the money dried up, I don’t think the hype for her will be back like she expects it to be though

Reactions: 3
She already lost the hype though…and if she keeps posting content that does not make sense, like just a quick video no much thought people will start skipping.

Reactions: 3
She bores me now. And looking back, that whole Abigail “don’t pay we’ll take it away” thing was nasty girl bullying imo

Whatever style she is going for with her posting schedule it is not working.

She is just so boring with the cryptic messages and doing trends.

Whatever made her unique and original… now she is just like the others.

Reactions: 1
Shall we maybe set up a thread for her not in the rave section? I thought rave and general should be seperate?

I’ve just commented about this on Ashley’s thread. I just don’t believe it for a second. The tears etc. Protest too much I believe

Reactions: 1
Yeah I’m on the fence a bit.

I actually started following Sarah (@imtheproblem) on TikTok when she first started. And she did seem like a breath of fresh air, and (if it’s authentic, I like to hope so) she has genuine interests and actually wants to make a moral standpoint, like the conversation about the diamond trade.
But you could tell it went straight over Ashley and Lauren’s heads. 😂
I bet they have no idea about anything like that, or what is actually going on in the real world. Nor do they have any interest to care.

What she speaks about couldn’t be further from the two of them. I was really surprised they had her as a guest to be honest.

Some of the things she says are waay too far fetched. I bet half of them aren’t true

I think people followed her because she was a breath of fresh air as she was funny and the stories that she spoke about were all light and fun. But since she got back to TT all she does is talk about her kids or stories about situation that happened to her kids….soo boring…

Really I don’t care about her mom stories or what her son does and I bet a lot of people don’t either.

I wonder if all the stories she mentioned was all real or she just made it up.

Reactions: 2
I turned her last 2 stories off, so long and boring. And why is her hair different all the time?