Imtheproblem - Sarah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched a video where she was gifted an Olaplex treatment at a salon - she donated £150 at the end of the video to refuge charity “to give back”. I think that shows what a beautiful person she is, if she’d paid for the treatment it would have cost her less. I really hope some tea don’t come out that she’s actually a massive bleep 🙀

I saw she’s also using stories people send in now too. Figures. She couldn’t have that much interesting things happen to her 🤣

Reactions: 8
I really like her, she seems genuine and down to earth! like others have mentioned, I really hope she doesnt have any crazy skeletons in the closet that would then make her seem a massive wrongun

Reactions: 3
Been watching a few of the clips lately she’s absolutely stunning and seems like a beautiful person inside and out her family. Gene pool is literally fire. 🔥
All the sisters seem to be gorgeous. Meanwhile her stories do seem genuine and fascinating. I have wondered if they are made up.
She produces great content and is very engaging.

Reactions: 3
She does seem genuine and most stories are her own or people that she knows.
If people don’t like or get offended by het sharing, that is their problem. If someone was an ass#%^ to her years ago and have changed, great…it does not erase what they did.

I actually picked up a few clues where her husband seems to be controlling. She posted a video which was deleted, where he made some jokes and inappropriate comments, a lot of people complained so she deleted.
She also posted a video dressed with her trying on her sisters clothes and she said that her husband would not allow her to wear that.

Today she posted something it seems her husband is Indian, that explains a lot. The majority are conservative and women has to obey them.

She does seem genuine and most stories are her own or people that she knows.
If people don’t like or get offended by het sharing, that is their problem. If someone was an ass#%^ to her years ago and have changed, great…it does not erase what they did.

I actually picked up a few clues where her husband seems to be controlling. She posted a video which was deleted, where he made some jokes and inappropriate comments, a lot of people complained so she deleted.
She also posted a video dressed with her trying on her sisters clothes and she said that her husband would not allow her to wear that.

Today she posted something it seems her husband is Indian, that explains a lot. The majority are conservative and women has to obey them.
Ooo I’ve missed the controlling hints!
I did see today that he is half Indian though. I assumed his dad was white, which would mean he probably doesn’t follow the culture.
His relationship with food is very strange. Both of their snacks / meals posted have been freaking me out 🤣

Ooo I’ve missed the controlling hints!
I did see today that he is half Indian though. I assumed his dad was white, which would mean he probably doesn’t follow the culture.
His relationship with food is very strange. Both of their snacks / meals posted have been freaking me out 🤣
She said he has a dark humour but to be fair some of the things he sad reminded people of abusive relationships.
So it is that a lot of people on the comments said hun please run from this man, or your husband is a red flag. She went and deleted the video.
Unfortunately I have come across people from Indian or even Middle Eastern who grow up in western cultures and yet is controlling and dictates what women should do.

If you go to her video where she is trying on her sister clothes, while wearing a leather tight dress she sais that her husband would not let her.

Reactions: 1
Ok I went back to watch the video and it was said I think my husband will lose his mind if he sees me dressed in this.
It did not seem like in a good way but more like why she is wearing that.

There is also another try on video where her daughter is rating her outfit. She asks if the daughter likes and she say no I can see your body so no. Sarah goes and say oh she is just like her dad.

There are all these comments and also the jokes he made that makes people think he may be the controlling type.

Last edited:
She said her son controls her TikTok and plans what she posts.
I don’t know if I believe that!
how could a small child know how to forecast engagement??

Reactions: 4
She said her son controls her TikTok and plans what she posts.
I don’t know if I believe that!
how could a small child know how to forecast engagement??
If we take into account that her son is around 11yo and has Autism or ADHD. I find hard to believe that he can focus and deliver all the planning, editing etc she mentioned.
A lot of people with those get too overwhelmed easily with the smallest task.

Reactions: 2
i’ve said this since day one, she has been making these videos for so long now and i can’t believe one individual has these elaborate stories to tell 🤣
She has said multiple times now that people send her stories for her to tell…

If we take into account that her son is around 11yo and has Autism or ADHD. I find hard to believe that he can focus and deliver all the planning, editing etc she mentioned.
A lot of people with those get too overwhelmed easily with the smallest task.
He has autism & knowing kids with autism, it is definitely believable that he’s planned this out for her to do.

Reactions: 4
She is nice but I don’t believe all she says.

I noticed that she is being trying to help her sisters to gain followers, she has been posting videos and tagging them. I just find their interactions awkward. They are not as out there and friendly as Sarah.

Also before she had so many followers she had a podcast which now she is trying to make happen again.

What made her numbers to go up was always the stories, as soon as she posts other things the numbers are not great.

Reactions: 2
I wonder how long her leaving TikTok will last. She did sound sincere in her video to be fair but loads of creators do this then come back