Imtheproblem - Sarah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched her latest tiktok, it is odd she’s coming off for a bit considering how well she’s doing so quickly, and she put on her stories just the other day that her husband hates social media and thinks it rots people’s brains (or something along those lines)

Reactions: 4
When I saw her post today I thought maybe she read here or her son read it here, and the husband did not liked it.

She really contradicts herself by saying she is not an influencer yet she would love deals to keep doing it. She also said isn’t about making money yet says that staying without making money isn’t an option.

She was doing the story time for a while without brand deals, so she can keep doing if she really likes it.

Reactions: 2
I don’t get how she says it was all her sons idea having the TikTok page, it’s okay to admit it was her there’s lots of adults on TikTok now it’s not as cringe as it used to be. In the departure TikTok she seems really sad. Like in her eyes like something else is going on. All this “content creators can’t be happy doing this” but she’s been happy doing it for however long herself and is all of a sudden having a complete u turn. It’s cringe how her mom tries to get followers by simply being her mom but that’s just something I find strange/cringe myself.
maybe the husband isn’t happy with the comments that have been about him and he wants her off social media. I hope she’s okay 😬

Probably keeping an eye on comments for some validation from people kissing her arse and begging her to come back 🤦‍♀️
She has changed her picture twice now. This is definitely a sign that she is missing the attention.
I bet she will be back soon.

Reactions: 3
She has changed her picture twice now. This is definitely a sign that she is missing the attention.
I bet she will be back soon.
I agree, when others have left the app that’s it they’ve left it. It sounded a bit of a dodgy situation on her exit video though so maybe it was a fast decision, or not completely her own decision

Reactions: 1
I agree, when others have left the app that’s it they’ve left it. It sounded a bit of a dodgy situation on her exit video though so maybe it was a fast decision, or not completely her own decision
I think she might’ve left because of the legal issue? Maybe she’s being sued for defamation or something based on her story time tiktoks?

Reactions: 1
I think she might’ve left because of the legal issue? Maybe she’s being sued for defamation or something based on her story time tiktoks?
I think that can only happen if she’s put the persons name out there or made it clearly obvious who it is, which I can’t remember if she did or not🤣 there was some comments on there about her husband and being controlling so maybe he didn’t take too kindly to that

I actually think that her son saw the comments about the dad be controlling, told dad and it started an argument.

She said she never intended to be an influencer yet the first thing she did when she got some good numbers was to hire a management company.

She also updated her insta and all.

How can we not think her partner is controlling and probably has very narrow minded views of the world.

This is just another example of his behaviour.
Sorry but if a partner stop talking for 2 days cause of botox this is a sign the partner is controlling and emotionally manipulative.

If he does that cause of a botox can we just imagine what else he can do. Yeah not ok.

Attachments

• Wow

How can we not think her partner is controlling and probably has very narrow minded views of the world.

Sorry but if a partner stop talking for 2 days cause of botox this is a sign the partner is controlling and emotionally manipulative.

If he does that cause of a botox can we just imagine what else he can do. Yeah not ok.
Yeah that’s absolutely disgusting behaviour! 100% believe she’s off TikTok because of him and the bad comments he was getting, which were clearly 100% true! From the kind of person she puts herself across as in her TikTok’s you’d think she wouldn’t stand for that but she seems to think it’s normal and even funny?! Awful

Reactions: 3

I don’t really think that’s a red flag.. most men don’t like their partners getting Botox lip fillers .. and there was maybe some exaggeration .. he’s probably looking at her and saying she doesn’t need it because she is beautiful.. and she is

I don’t really think that’s a red flag.. most men don’t like their partners getting Botox lip fillers .. and there was maybe some exaggeration .. he’s probably looking at her and saying she doesn’t need it because she is beautiful.. and she is
“Jealous” and “didn’t talk to me for 2 days” and “he didn’t like it” over what she did to her own body to make her feel nice isn’t right, and the fact she posted it makes it seem she’s so used to that behaviour she doesn’t see that there’s anything wrong with that or trying to hide it