Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if someone went through all of her videos and made a count for how many times she mentions stomach condition 😂

Reactions: 1
I honestly think she is one of the crapest youtubers out there, her content is actually rubbish😂 very boring and dull, no work or creativity goes into her content, no wonder she doesnt get the views other better youtubers get

Reactions: 7
Yoga for a week for my STOMACH CONDITION

*thumbnails showing off how skinny babygal has become*

Quite triggering if you have ever had disordered eating tbh. But our hunny baby princess is doing this to help all the huns

baby gal links all previous videos but NEEDS to do an updated one and all will become clear later in the video.

oh! She teases Saturday’s video...it goes in depth about *certain things in this video* goody. I hope it’s another dig at tattle.

duck me. Spennys tagging along too. 😩

he can’t wait.

baby princess describes star anise and “an aniseedy thing that looks like a flower”.🤦🏽‍♀️ Her drink looks vile and according to immo tastes vile too.

she thinks she looks a state but does a “sexy” dance to camera, turning to the side so we can see how slim she is.

spenny forced himself into shot while they moan how hard the class was. They are both SO TIRED. Spenny sweats a lot apparently. I thank the higher power I don’t have to duck him. immo never gets tired, but curiously never sleeps either - is this Maggie Thatchers second coming?!

the teacher loved immo... 🙄

immo shoos spenny into the shower

baby princess feels like she’s been beaten up...the huns question how this could be when she is a qualified daaaaaaancer?

oh. She needs a nap?

finally goes to the hospital appointment that she’s been going on about all vlog.

Immo was petrified they’d need to take bloods, but the martyr that she is; allowed a trainee to take them! Immo delights in telling the huns he royally fucked up and blood spurted everywhere.... the selfless soul that she is told him to get back on that horse and try the other arm! Her training obviously worked because he got it second time around.

brags that she hasn’t eaten all day

lucky to have spenny etc

monologue about spenny being a perfect husband relaxing her back to sleep at 4am 💤

ugh. Hot yoga with sweaty spenny today. 🤮

slags off another attendee of the yoga class for pulling them up on parking inconsiderately

she’s bloated because “her muscles feel tense”. I’m no doctor but is that even a thing? Oh she’s googled it. Must be a thing then! 🤷🏽‍♀️

she’s not shat for 3 days.

immo takes a day off to “relax”. it’s only the best thing for her stomach you understand huns 🙃

pans down to her tiny stomach and rib cage. So sweet of baby princess to add another trigger for the huns mid way through the vid! She really is an angel 😘

mentions pretend friend who she was late to meet because she went to the sauna but there weren’t any parking spaces so she took it as a sign that she wasn’t meant to go. To be fair, I feel like that every time I go to the gym so I won’t judge.

anxiety monologue.... is this more proof that saturdays vid is going to be about tattle and online “hate”???? 👏🏽

Wants to claim acupuncture as expenses by begging the huns to request a week doing acupuncture 🙄

she went for a tit.

duck me, sideshow bob has joined her for yoga again 😑 back to the teacher who “loves our immo”

shows off her yoga outfit...I’m sure it’s just me but it looks like she has a cricket box in her cycling shorts. She loves the class but she doesn’t feel the lady pushed them very hard. Apparently in yoga you have to take your top off and do it in your sports bra. I’ve done yoga for 12 years and NEVER been instructed to do it in a sports bra. Baby princess is either lying or just wanted to bang on about “bloating” and feeling uncomfortable.

BABYGAL!! when one practises yoga, you don’t look at yourself in the mirror to check yourself out, you look to see if you are in the correct pose or further down the line... how deep you are into the pose you vacuous twit!

she’s gonna do a video on how much she hates her body. Wahoo!

she’s feeling low because of her stomach and bloating. Tells the angels she’s due on her period. i mean.... shall we set up a go fund me babygal? That must feel horrendous. Thoughts and prayers and all that 🤥

straight into a clip in a crop top. I mean . 😶. literally. No words.

video going up Sunday because she doesn’t feel great.

she’s not going to a yoga because; to quote “she doesn’t have spencer” bleeping drip. what about your fake friend Charlotte babe?

Montage of 15 min home yoga session. *TRIGGER* DO NOT WATCH IF IN RECOVERY FROM AN ED

*phone rings*

“whose calling me?! Spencer?! Oh my god!” *dramatic run out of shot like she’s been caught sucking off the neighbour*
“HeLLo BabEY?”

Oh the yellow tongue is back but she does a disclaimer on screen.

surprisingly a few days of yoga haven’t helped her stomach but she thinks over time it would. Well that’s helped all the huns out there babygal!

Yet another pointless and boring video that I wasted time watching so my puppy (my puppy is an actual dog btw immo) emptied the contents of the living room bin all over the room.

at least I enjoyed doing this commentary baby angel princesses!

sorry I’ve been absent. I couldn’t even get through the last couple of videos. Will try to do better!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Quite triggering if you have ever had disordered eating tbh. But our hunny baby princess is doing this to help all the huns

baby gal links all previous videos but NEEDS to do an updated one and all will become clear later in the video.

oh! She teases Saturday’s video...it goes in depth about *certain things in this video* goody. I hope it’s another dig at tattle.

he can’t wait.

baby princess describes star anise and “an aniseedy thing that looks like a flower”.🤦🏽‍♀️ Her drink looks vile and according to immo tastes vile too.

she thinks she looks a state but does a “sexy” dance to camera, turning to the side so we can see how slim she is.

spenny forced himself into shot while they moan how hard the class was. They are both SO TIRED. Spenny sweats a lot apparently. I thank the higher power I don’t have to duck him. immo never gets tired, but curiously never sleeps either - is this Maggie Thatchers second coming?!

baby princess feels like she’s been beaten up...the huns question how this could be when she is a qualified daaaaaaancer?

oh. She needs a nap?

finally goes to the hospital appointment that she’s been going on about all vlog.

Immo was petrified they’d need to take bloods, but the martyr that she is; allowed a trainee to take them! Immo delights in telling the huns he royally fucked up and blood spurted everywhere.... the selfless soul that she is told him to get back on that horse and try the other arm! Her training obviously worked because he got it second time around.

lucky to have spenny etc

monologue about spenny being a perfect husband relaxing her back to sleep at 4am 💤

slags off another attendee of the yoga class for pulling them up on parking inconsiderately

she’s bloated because “her muscles feel tense”. I’m no doctor but is that even a thing? Oh she’s googled it. Must be a thing then! 🤷🏽‍♀️

immo takes a day off to “relax”. it’s only the best thing for her stomach you understand huns 🙃

pans down to her tiny stomach and rib cage. So sweet of baby princess to add another trigger for the huns mid way through the vid! She really is an angel 😘

mentions pretend friend who she was late to meet because she went to the sauna but there weren’t any parking spaces so she took it as a sign that she wasn’t meant to go. To be fair, I feel like that every time I go to the gym so I won’t judge.

anxiety monologue.... is this more proof that saturdays vid is going to be about tattle and online “hate”???? 👏🏽

Wants to claim acupuncture as expenses by begging the huns to request a week doing acupuncture 🙄

she went for a tit.

duck me, sideshow bob has joined her for yoga again 😑 back to the teacher who “loves our immo”

shows off her yoga outfit...I’m sure it’s just me but it looks like she has a cricket box in her cycling shorts. She loves the class but she doesn’t feel the lady pushed them very hard. Apparently in yoga you have to take your top off and do it in your sports bra. I’ve done yoga for 12 years and NEVER been instructed to do it in a sports bra. Baby princess is either lying or just wanted to bang on about “bloating” and feeling uncomfortable.

BABYGAL!! when one practises yoga, you don’t look at yourself in the mirror to check yourself out, you look to see if you are in the correct pose or further down the line... how deep you are into the pose you vacuous twit!

she’s feeling low because of her stomach and bloating. Tells the angels she’s due on her period. i mean.... shall we set up a go fund me babygal? That must feel horrendous. Thoughts and prayers and all that 🤥

she’s not going to a yoga because; to quote “she doesn’t have spencer” bleeping drip. what about your fake friend Charlotte babe?

Montage of 15 min home yoga session. *TRIGGER* DO NOT WATCH IF IN RECOVERY FROM AN ED

*phone rings*

“whose calling me?! Spencer?! Oh my god!” *dramatic run out of shot like she’s been caught sucking off the neighbour*
“HeLLo BabEY?”

surprisingly a few days of yoga haven’t helped her stomach but she thinks over time it would. Well that’s helped all the huns out there babygal!

Yet another pointless and boring video that I wasted time watching so my puppy (my puppy is an actual dog btw immo) emptied the contents of the living room bin all over the room.

sorry I’ve been absent. I couldn’t even get through the last couple of videos. Will try to do better!
This is excellent... 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Would make a great drinking game wouldnt it!🤪
New drinking game, take a shot every time Immo mentions:

- her stomach condition
- that she’s married
- how much she loves Spencer
- how people stared at her
- how she was bullied
- shows off how skinny she is
- cries

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New drinking game, take a shot every time Immo mentions:

- her stomach condition
- that she’s married
- how much she loves Spencer
- how people stared at her
- how she was bullied
- shows off how skinny she is
- cries
i fear i’d be paralytic in the first 3 minutes😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

he can’t wait.

oh. She needs a nap?

lucky to have spenny etc

she went for a tit.

*phone rings*

“HeLLo BabEY?”

Sideshow Bob 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
oh my god !!! found this old photo of her on her twitter, almost didn’t recognise her
Apart from the face she’s pulling she looks so much nicer here than she does today! Much younger, more natural, less orange. I’m all for having work done if that’s what you want but it seems such a shame when she looked beautiful without it

She also just looks generally healthier!

Reactions: 4
How can she say shes been suffering with this condition for so long yet she always looked fine up until she met spencer

Reactions: 7
She absolutely did not used to harp on about her stomach condition even a fraction of what she does now/before spenny pups

Reactions: 8
Apart from the face she’s pulling she looks so much nicer here than she does today! Much younger, more natural, less orange. I’m all for having work done if that’s what you want but it seems such a shame when she looked beautiful without it

She also just looks generally healthier!
I agree! I think this was from 2015 so she’d be about 21-22 and it’s clearly a professional photo so probably for dance/acting at uni or just after. I don’t get why she lies about lip filler when it’s so so obvious she’s had it done. she’s even on the webpage of a clinic!! It’s so damaging, other youtubers address theirs and say they don’t promote it and just move on but she just lies

Reactions: 5
Lip filler is so small fry these days, literally no one cares if you've got it. The little lies just make me wonder what big things she is lying about.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.