Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7BB51CDB-0B7A-455B-8E0A-380319075DD4.jpeg
Just me that finds it weird that she’s posted this today saying she’s went a walk wearing this, when 4 days ago she posted wearing the exact same outfit in the exact same location supposedly with spencer. Why you lying hun

Reactions: 12
Anyone else get the impression she is a dirty bi*ch?! Her tiktoks have piles and piles on clothes lying around, shes constantly bragging she's not washed her hair in 3/4 days?! It makes a mockery of people who do have mental health issues, are suffering with eating disorders etc and she's banging on at how bad she feels the parading around in tiny outfits. I uses to really like her at the start. But then she started lying and acting too OTT and annoying. She acts like a 15 year old child.
she never washes her hair and i am convicted she doesnt shower daily

Reactions: 4
New crappy b&m video alert. I can confirm that in 16 and a half minutes I counted 38 times that she said angel/baby/hun/some other shite. I lost count of the amount of cringey things they said or did

Who the duck in their mid 20s prances around b&ms dancing and running and hiding

& at least when talking about the hot tub she admitted her and spenny baby prince have no friends x

Reactions: 9
New crappy b&m video alert. I can confirm that in 16 and a half minutes I counted 38 times that she said angel/baby/hun/some other shite. I lost count of the amount of cringey things they said or did

Who the duck in their mid 20s prances around b&ms dancing and running and hiding

& at least when talking about the hot tub she admitted her and spenny baby prince have no friends x
Pathetic, both of them. They need to grow up.

She seems like the fakest person ever
100%

Reactions: 2
Wish one one would fill us in with what happened with Holly’s Boon because I’m super nosey and intrigued 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Come shopping with me in B&am - HUGE HAUL

Our princess has had the Botox topped up recently judging by the look of her frozen face 👀

Baby gal is upset because people have panic bought her fave sweets. of course they have hun 🙄

Not even two minutes in and sideshow spenny gets a dull monologue about choc dips. “Anyone else agree?” Seems to be fast becoming his favourite phrase.

Baby gal drones on about the tacky lamps and curtains. Shows off her un brushed hair and trolley contents so far:
kitchen roll
Tuna in water
Fish and chips crisps
Almond milk
*sideshow spenny inserts tit banter here saying the tannoy announcement was telling the huns to subscribe*
Fry light
Bottled water

Immo poses next to a tacky lamp, immediately gets distracted by a stool. Whips said stool from the shelf, plonks it next to fluffy lamp and asks if spenny can imagine her doing her make up on the stool next to the lamp. Tells the huns they’ll be in ... “what’s that mag baby?”
“Home? Ideal home!” Replies sideshow spenny. Immo wanders off chatting away to herself while spenny curses himself for knowing the name of a home magazine. Trust me spenny. You lost your street cred loooong ago boyo 😑

Spenny creams his pants over some particularly tacky plastic rainbow drawers and muses that anyone as organised as himself would also love them. I wouldn’t know. I’m disorganised as hell and haven’t owned plastic drawers since I was a student. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Immo daaaances badly in the rug isle. Spenny asks if anyone else’s wife does the same. The huns highly doubt baby princesses audience are old enough to be married let alone watch her videos if their wife is as cringe and attention seeking as our immo. Watching one is more than enough for anyone.

Immo hates that they rent cause you can’t spill makeup all over the carpet. So she suggests getting a rug to spill makeup all over. During this time immo completely ignores further tit bants from Spenny.

Oh lord. They even share socks. Creeps.

More tit banter putting immo in a box.

Immo ignores EVEN FURTHER tit banter attempts by spenny.

Bizarre monologue from baby gal saying she once killed a fish and flowers so she thought it would make her a tit parent. So she thinks the answer is fake flowers. The huns wonder how this is a solution to her being a tit parent. Baby princess goes on to tell sideshow spenny that for Valentine’s Day he was supposed to get her a fake rose and tell her he would love her until the last petal dropped which meant they would love each other forever. Then realised she’s never got the the point of her monologue and concludes she will be an amazing parent.

Slags off old lady that wasn’t happy being filmed in the background so they had to stop.

Very unfunny skit of immo pretending she’d lost spenny and “finding him” in the next aisle, arms outstretched with two fake hanging baskets hanging off his fingers. Odd.

She loves the idea of a tacky ottoman at the end of the bed.

Films another unsuspecting customer as they do a weird skit of sideshow spenny presenting Immo with flowers on one knee (at Immos instruction.)

Shows the huns a tacky bed which is identical to theirs but only £179!

Boring look at new in and bedsheets. Immo struggles with prices. According to Immo velvet bedsheets show how rich you are. 😩🤣

immo tells us how she needs vanish cause she’s a dirty witch. Spenny tells the huns astonish is a really good brand. He knows cause he’s seen mrs hinch mention it 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

they don’t have a kitchen bin.

update on trolley. Boring.

more bleeping ads. This is the third, maybe fourth set of ads 😡

monologue on being vegan, wheat free, dairy free and gluten free.

gushes over a load of tat that she admits they don’t need.

judges anyone who will buy a poo emoji inflatable. Tells the huns that her and spenny don’t have friends and goes on to tell spenny he’s not allowed to go on a lads holiday.

more fantasy from immo that spenny will become a gardener when the get their house “you know those husbands that get into something when they’re married?” Nope. I married my man for who he is, not what he will change into once married. In fact he didn’t change! Like most people who get married baby princess!

Spenny runs past the camera with a garden light - the comedian that he is. Immo has to explain that he’s pretending he’s running with the Olympic torch.

HAHAHHAHAHA! This is HILLARIOUS! Side show spenny comes gormlessly running up behind her but they haven’t planned it so she actually shits herself. HILARIOUS! Way more funny than their attempts at humorous skits anyway.

Embarrassing videos of them both dancing in the aisle.

outro. Immo shoehorns in that she’s taking some clothes to charity. Thumbs up and sub. Any suggestions for other shops welcomed in the comments below.

Spenny shouts that she deserves likes and subs. He loves her so much and she’s his WIFE!! strange.

end.

would only watch for this section 14:26-15:00 😂🤣😂🤣🤣

Apologies for tit spelling and / or grammar. I’ll be honest I just don’t think this pair are worth it. 😘 It takes a hell of a long time to do these and I only get a quarter of the way through before I CBA editing spelling and grammar 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Come shopping with me in B&am - HUGE HAUL

Our princess has had the Botox topped up recently judging by the look of her frozen face 👀

Baby gal is upset because people have panic bought her fave sweets. of course they have hun 🙄

Not even two minutes in and sideshow spenny gets a dull monologue about choc dips. “Anyone else agree?” Seems to be fast becoming his favourite phrase.

Baby gal drones on about the tacky lamps and curtains. Shows off her un brushed hair and trolley contents so far:
kitchen roll
Tuna in water
Fish and chips crisps
Almond milk
*sideshow spenny inserts tit banter here saying the tannoy announcement was telling the huns to subscribe*
Fry light
Bottled water

Immo poses next to a tacky lamp, immediately gets distracted by a stool. Whips said stool from the shelf, plonks it next to fluffy lamp and asks if spenny can imagine her doing her make up on the stool next to the lamp. Tells the huns they’ll be in ... “what’s that mag baby?”
“Home? Ideal home!” Replies sideshow spenny. Immo wanders off chatting away to herself while spenny curses himself for knowing the name of a home magazine. Trust me spenny. You lost your street cred loooong ago boyo 😑

Spenny creams his pants over some particularly tacky plastic rainbow drawers and muses that anyone as organised as himself would also love them. I wouldn’t know. I’m disorganised as hell and haven’t owned plastic drawers since I was a student. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Immo daaaances badly in the rug isle. Spenny asks if anyone else’s wife does the same. The huns highly doubt baby princesses audience are old enough to be married let alone watch her videos if their wife is as cringe and attention seeking as our immo. Watching one is more than enough for anyone.

Immo hates that they rent cause you can’t spill makeup all over the carpet. So she suggests getting a rug to spill makeup all over. During this time immo completely ignores further tit bants from Spenny.

Oh lord. They even share socks. Creeps.

More tit banter putting immo in a box.

Immo ignores EVEN FURTHER tit banter attempts by spenny.

Bizarre monologue from baby gal saying she once killed a fish and flowers so she thought it would make her a tit parent. So she thinks the answer is fake flowers. The huns wonder how this is a solution to her being a tit parent. Baby princess goes on to tell sideshow spenny that for Valentine’s Day he was supposed to get her a fake rose and tell her he would love her until the last petal dropped which meant they would love each other forever. Then realised she’s never got the the point of her monologue and concludes she will be an amazing parent.

Slags off old lady that wasn’t happy being filmed in the background so they had to stop.

Very unfunny skit of immo pretending she’d lost spenny and “finding him” in the next aisle, arms outstretched with two fake hanging baskets hanging off his fingers. Odd.

She loves the idea of a tacky ottoman at the end of the bed.

Films another unsuspecting customer as they do a weird skit of sideshow spenny presenting Immo with flowers on one knee (at Immos instruction.)

Shows the huns a tacky bed which is identical to theirs but only £179!

Boring look at new in and bedsheets. Immo struggles with prices. According to Immo velvet bedsheets show how rich you are. 😩🤣

immo tells us how she needs vanish cause she’s a dirty witch. Spenny tells the huns astonish is a really good brand. He knows cause he’s seen mrs hinch mention it 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

they don’t have a kitchen bin.

update on trolley. Boring.

more bleeping ads. This is the third, maybe fourth set of ads 😡

monologue on being vegan, wheat free, dairy free and gluten free.

gushes over a load of tat that she admits they don’t need.

judges anyone who will buy a poo emoji inflatable. Tells the huns that her and spenny don’t have friends and goes on to tell spenny he’s not allowed to go on a lads holiday.

more fantasy from immo that spenny will become a gardener when the get their house “you know those husbands that get into something when they’re married?” Nope. I married my man for who he is, not what he will change into once married. In fact he didn’t change! Like most people who get married baby princess!

Spenny runs past the camera with a garden light - the comedian that he is. Immo has to explain that he’s pretending he’s running with the Olympic torch.

HAHAHHAHAHA! This is HILLARIOUS! Side show spenny comes gormlessly running up behind her but they haven’t planned it so she actually shits herself. HILARIOUS! Way more funny than their attempts at humorous skits anyway.

Embarrassing videos of them both dancing in the aisle.

outro. Immo shoehorns in that she’s taking some clothes to charity. Thumbs up and sub. Any suggestions for other shops welcomed in the comments below.

Spenny shouts that she deserves likes and subs. He loves her so much and she’s his WIFE!! strange.

end.

would only watch for this section 14:26-15:00 😂🤣😂🤣🤣

Apologies for tit spelling and / or grammar. I’ll be honest I just don’t think this pair are worth it. 😘 It takes a hell of a long time to do these and I only get a quarter of the way through before I CBA editing spelling and grammar 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣
These are hilarious. I love reading them

• Heart
Why is she actually stomping about grabbing everything off the shelf like she’s trying to sell it to us?! LOOOOK AT THESE LAMPS HUNS WOWWW

WHAT is this video?? How the duck does one get so insanely excited about going to B&M? It's like a friggin day out to this two nut jobs. I actually had to turn it off from getting second hand embarrassment from them. When Spencer was standing around the corner holding those bleeping hanging plants?? Whaaat?? The dancing in the aisles?? NO!!

Reactions: 7
Why do all these “influencers” get over excited about going to a shop? My boyfriend would think I was bonkers if I was THAT excited about b&m 😅 Zoe Sugg and Mark Ferris are the same with getting excited about going the garden centre. Bizarre.

Few things ...

they havent even been married a year and she said they are renewing their vows🙃

her tik tok of her dancing like a twit in b&m is so cringe She pulls the most disgusting faces and moves she literally looks so unwell and its so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wish one one would fill us in with what happened with Holly’s Boon because I’m super nosey and intrigued 😂😂
It will come out one day I believe.. I left a comment under her previous video where some idiot had commented how lucky she is and how she deserves all she has.. my comment was that no it isnt luck it was using someone else’s platform to benefit herself and its all been deleted 🙄. Unless you are telling her how beautiful and amazing and what a baby princess she is she deletes everything else..

WHAT is this video?? How the duck does one get so insanely excited about going to B&M? It's like a friggin day out to this two nut jobs. I actually had to turn it off from getting second hand embarrassment from them. When Spencer was standing around the corner holding those bleeping hanging plants?? Whaaat?? The dancing in the aisles?? NO!!
Agree.. I felt the same. They’re actually as ridiculous as each other now. Idiots.

Screenshot_20200314_182319_com.instagram.android.jpg

The moment Spencer looks like he thought he fucked up 😂why does he look genuinely scared when she starts to swear 😳

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.