Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justa Girl

A while ago she posted a video of herself crying because she was so excited for “pups” to finish work so they could go the cinema tomorrow. Like actually crying about it!! So I replied “seriously!?” To it and then I was blocked!! 😂
Truth hurts 😂

jiminsjams

Ahh right. That's the image I was seeing but thanks for clearing it up xxx I really want to see what is looks like now lol he sounds good
Seems like spencer is a down grade then lmao

I can’t be the only one who sees this... but it would explain her obsession with filler and being so proud of her tiny boobs 👀 (hormone shots?!) don’t get me wrong, I love boobs of all sizes but her drawing attention to them all the frikken time. It also explains her lack of shape in the hip dept too!

If it’s just a case of her letting her landing strip grow that much then she really is as psychotic as we all assumed!! 🤮
43BE4BA2-F6E6-4E49-91DA-7B6D5EF443A3.png

Mummaxx

Imogenation new video b&m did you here spender when she was singing? “ momma said show me how you get down..”
And Spencer is like enough enough ! Think he is definitely controlling

erin182

VIP Member
does anybody know where he went? i remember she uploaded a vlog and it explain why he wasn't going to be on her channel any longer but she deleted it before i had chance to watch!
What video did she delete? I watched a video the other day and she said that Jacob was at the wedding but he won’t be on her channel because he just doesn’t feel comfortable on camera