Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zoeboo

I seen someone post on this thread that they knew imogenation, as a teenager before youtube & said her story times where lies and she was a right snob, does anyone know who the story times are about? Like her current one about her poncy ex boyfriend?

Hdbrooks17

Yeah I thought what she said in that video was really lovely! It sounded very genuine but I guess we will see how it works out. Wonder if they’re planning on having kids anytime soon
I would have thought so, she’s said she’d love to have kids one day.

Justa Girl

Anyone seen Syd & Ells video with Rach Leary and they ask her if she has beef with Imogen...she takes a while to answer and say it’s not really beef cos she never actually sees her, so there’s definitely something went on!
Will go have a look!

im 99% sure i found toby and his baby momma and also her ‘evil friend...He actually isnt a chav and he looks well groomed and very attractive, he fits the age gap between him and imogen.

wrong thread🙈
Oh fuck. Cheers for the heads up! 😘 *deleted here and put in the minghams thread*

EDIT: hit a girl up with tobys socials babe 😇

Last edited:

erin182

VIP Member
does anyone know if her brother Hugo and sister are her full bro/sister or are they half? Do they all have the same dad or mum or both?