Imogenation #52 Spenny forgot to pull out now Imo gets another baby for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Michellellehcim for the thread title suggestion!

Recap of previous thread:

- Imo and Spenny are expecting baby number 2 👶🏻and the number 14 is significant to them.

11E90320-9BB8-4A3A-AC3B-A5E2C9B96B3F.jpeg

- Imo’s pregnancy announcment 📢 was … the same as the first one. Dramatic with no tears. 💧

0D1D33C3-E52F-4FF3-85A6-A58A729388FD.jpeg

- She went 27 days without washing her hair. 🙅🏻‍♀️💆🏻‍♀️

159F7F5B-11CA-46B9-BEBF-44D8DDFBE8B4.jpeg

- Imo feels ✨ grateful ✨ for moments when Renaelia is unwell. 😐

B71DEB55-B792-4EDF-ACCE-FD4B1540C4EE.jpeg

- Spenny has joined the ‘Dads Of TikTok’ movement on TikTok. 📹

B9B39B68-FC33-49B8-82BD-83599633F64D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She's mentally unstable! Hopefully her HV picks it up and acts on it. She's going to struggle with 2 kids. It's also going to become her whole personality trait

Reactions: 37
I’m sorry but if a close family member of mine was in hospital and I was as devastated as she claimed to be about Ray, the absolute last thing I would be thinking about would be having sex. If my partner even tried it I’d tell them to do one. They were obviously going for it whilst Ray was very unwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Can anyone tell me in what way did she say that her lip filler was actually a lip scrub? Was it in one of her YouTube videos? Or insta, etc.?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can anyone tell me in what way did she say that her lip filler was actually a lip scrub? Was it in one of her YouTube videos? Or insta, etc.?
I think it was on Twitter, that’s where I saw it anyway.

Reactions: 7
Oh tuck off! Not everything has to be magical 🙄 And her face does not look like someone who likes or even tolerates you 😂 Poor girl is thinking duck off and get that camera out of my face for once! Dick! Just let the girl eat in peace man!
What. The. duck. Is. That. Video 😳.
She’s shoving food in her gob and making an ahhhhh sound… then smacking her lips.
she’s not crying or blowing kisses Imogen’s actually a bleeping freak and needs to leave that poor child alone. ANYTHING she does Imo just adds her own narrative too it’s suuuucchhh a narcissistic thing to do.
That poor girl literally acts & sounds like an actual 6 month old.
& she wants to blame this on “tongue tension”
Also another nice snippppp at the NHS there Imo you absolute head.

I’m not just saying this but she’s probably got tension because she’s so fuckin tense all the time from living with those absolute fruit loops. It’s not a normal happy home.

also just to add I don’t think Ren will be a good bigsister at all.. purely because she’s SO used to Imo & Spencer not leaving her alone or letting her get on with something so she’s got 0 independence andthrough no fault of her own I think she’s going to feel really pushed out and not like another baby coming in. They’re such vile people.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
In the “faking finding out I’m pregnant” video she said they’d just come back from the Xmas markets and the test says 2-3 weeks on it.

Reactions: 8
Could the weeks 6/7 post be a thread of pics from the 6th and 7th weeks of the year maybe? No way is she 7 weeks pregnant

Reactions: 7
Recap:
Imogen is an absolute minger. *WHILE BREAST FEEDING*. End of story through my eyes girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks guys for the lip scrub info... hilarious 😂 Also what I don't understand (I'm not a parent so please correct me if I'm wrong) I'm sure that my neices and nephews were blowing kisses and giving me kisses youger than Renal is now? I find it strange that, if that even is her blowing kisses, that it's taken that long for her to blow her mum a kiss?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks guys for the lip scrub info... hilarious 😂 Also what I don't understand (I'm not a parent so please correct me if I'm wrong) I'm sure that my neices and nephews were blowing kisses and giving me kisses youger than Renal is now? I find it strange that, if that even is her blowing kisses, that it's taken that long for her to blow her mum a kiss?!
I think, if anything, Mini Phil was blowing her a major eff you you twit🖕🤣
Renal continuously looks pissed off, it’s great.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My little girl has been giving kisses and blowing kisses from about 11-12 months, can’t recall any of my boys doing this though. She seems so much more advanced for her age compared to her older brothers at the same age.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.