Imogenation #28 passive aggressive, rather obsessive, foundation on face is excessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off Imogen and take that absolute wet wipe of a husband with you. You are the beggiest bleep on Instagram(and that's saying something). Here's something. Maybe you shouldn't have spent a ridiculous amount of money on a car? .

Reactions: 41
0697C714-1860-4B8D-ADE9-194DDD355389.jpeg

Is she not supposed to disclose AD in the title, thumbnail or at least description? Or have the rules changed?

Reactions: 16
My first wardrobe was the box my pram came in with a bit of wooden dowelling as a rail. Do I remember? No. Am I scarred for life because I didn't have an IKEA wardrobe at 1 day old? Also no 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Omfg, she's banging on AGAIN about her childhood living below the poverty line, saying they 'slept on floors', then correcting herself by saying "more so when Jacob was a child" - i.e. her parents used the phrase "we struggled for money one year when Jacob was young, we were practically sleeping on floors" once and she has just taken that and ran with it. She is tapped.

Also mentioning they were 'sleeping on floors' when her parents were working hard renovating houses. Now this is an assumption but I don't think anyone purchasing and flipping houses is in any way destitute 😂

Reactions: 44
I skipped through to them explaining why it’s taken so long with renovations and spencer was saying that they had to change the plans because she’s now pregnant.... so you didn’t plan that then?

SURELY if they’d been trying to get pregnant WHILST planning to renovate a house they’d have thought about all this

Reactions: 24
View attachment 604031

Is she not supposed to disclose AD in the title, thumbnail or at least description? Or have the rules changed?
She does mentions it at the very bottom of the description (when you click Read More) but I've just reported it anyway 😅 I actually think I'm going to report every ad she does from now on...

Reactions: 9
says she can only fit in “large xlarge” but she’s put dresses on vinted that she wore in that haul with he dad the other week, all a size xs/6 😂😂😂

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
81B21E2E-64AD-4807-BBEC-C9AF2C04C477.jpeg

What is with the bleeping make up???? It was always questionable but I swear her ‘baby brain’ is causing her to make TERRIBLE make up choices

What a turd.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
95CDC263-DC87-486C-A27F-4F737B93A5B6.png

what’s going on with her brows?! I know they’re not supposed to be twins but they’re two different shapes and sizes!

there’s loads of stuff on her vinted from oh polly and fashionova that I’m sure she was gifted and she’s selling them for £20 each! We know exactly why she keeps tags on her clotheS and it’s not because she forgot to remove them! She’s absolutely disgusting!

Reactions: 23
View attachment 604439
what’s going on with her brows?! I know they’re not supposed to be twins but they’re two different shapes and sizes!

there’s loads of stuff on her vinted from oh polly and fashionova that I’m sure she was gifted and she’s selling them for £20 each! We know exactly why she keeps tags on her clotheS and it’s not because she forgot to remove them! She’s absolutely disgusting!
She looks absolutely ill with that filter

Reactions: 1
She is a dreadful human being, absolutely dreadful. I know she thinks the "grateful" and "kind" thing defines her but it really doesn't - you can see that behind closed doors she's very aggressive and manipulative.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.