Imogenation #28 passive aggressive, rather obsessive, foundation on face is excessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just catching up so sorry if it's been mentioned! But she's literally been so beggy for baby essential items (clothing, bibs, muslin squares, sleepsuits, bibs etc) yet can go get a car at prob £1k a month. What the duck

Reactions: 19
The minute I saw Zoe posted those photos, I knew Grimo would recreate them 🙄 get your own personality love.. it’s actually embarrassing

Reactions: 17
Look at how heavily edited these photos are. Her arm is blurry in the one and her face has looked so wrinkled lately she deffo Facetuned it 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
She has really manly hands too

Thread Suggestion- Imogenation- Whatever Zoella can do I can do better, and be more greatful ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine going into the backstreet lipscrubber place with a photo of a baboon's hole like 'this is the look I want hunny'.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Zoe and Imogen are due around the same time right and they both live in Brighton

This is all I can picture
30DA594E-6C5B-47A9-993E-77603D8ABAE3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 86
🤣🤣🤣 omg this is spot on!

This scene always makes me think of Imo and Spencer because Janices husband is deaf and they are like 'ahhh that explains it then!" Ring any bells?? 🤭
I’m calling her Janice from now on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not sure if this is a complaint about Imogen, or influencer culture generally. Maybe a bit of both. She is one of the worst offenders, in my opinion.

She posts a video about getting a £50,000+ car, fair enough. People like car content on YouTube. Presumably some kind of business deal organised with Audi, but no transparency around the details (I couldn’t get through the whole vid so can’t confirm that 100% - huns please correct me if I’m wrong!).

She spends a good portion of the video gushing about how much her subscribers and followers mean to her, literally stifling back tears at one point, about how her life wouldn't be possible without them. So to give back, she's organising a giveaway! So far so good... until you see the actual content of this giveaway. Maximum £100 worth of cheap drugstore products, quite clearly stuff she's been gifted and doesn't want to keep for herself. It's literally stuff she'd be giving away to charity/friends or throwing in the bin if not for the giveaway. Also don't forget - it's not just out of the goodness of her heart, there are still conditions! You have to hand it to her, it's quite cunning. Take unwanted products, make them seem like a generous prize (extremely low value to her, but of reasonable value to followers), get them to increase engagement by liking/following/tagging/subscribing, rinse and repeat.

The most jarring thing is seeing it all side-by-side. On her instagram post: main pic £50,000+ car, swipe left for £100 of tat I'm shifting. On her stories, some pretty nice PR gift unboxings (just an insight into how much of this stuff she receives for free), immediately followed by the giveaway tat. I wonder, would she ever 'giveaway' her gifted GHDs & hair styling products, the more expensive makeup? Would she duck!

She literally talks the most hot air of any influencer I've ever come across. It seems all she does is gush about how much she cares about her followers; I've yet to see any real-life demonstration of that supposed generosity.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
I’m not sure if this is a complaint about Imogen, or influencer culture generally. Maybe a bit of both. She is one of the worst offenders, in my opinion.

She posts a video about getting a £50,000+ car, fair enough. People like car content on YouTube. Presumably some kind of business deal organised with Audi, but no transparency around the details (I couldn’t get through the whole vid so can’t confirm that 100% - huns please correct me if I’m wrong!).

She spends a good portion of the video gushing about how much her subscribers and followers mean to her, literally stifling back tears at one point, about how her life wouldn't be possible without them. So to give back, she's organising a giveaway! So far so good... until you see the actual content of this giveaway. Maximum £100 worth of cheap drugstore products, quite clearly stuff she's been gifted and doesn't want to keep for herself. It's literally stuff she'd be giving away to charity/friends or throwing in the bin if not for the giveaway. Also don't forget - it's not just out of the goodness of her heart, there are still conditions! You have to hand it to her, it's quite cunning. Take unwanted products, make them seem like a generous prize (extremely low value to her, but of reasonable value to followers), get them to increase engagement by liking/following/tagging/subscribing, rinse and repeat.

The most jarring thing is seeing it all side-by-side. On her instagram post: main pic £50,000+ car, swipe left for £100 of tat I'm shifting. On her stories, some pretty nice PR gift unboxings (just an insight into how much of this stuff she receives for free), immediately followed by the giveaway tat. I wonder, would she ever 'giveaway' her gifted GHDs & hair styling products, the more expensive makeup? Would she duck!

She literally talks the most hot air of any influencer I've ever come across. It seems all she does is gush about how much she cares about her followers; I've yet to see any real-life demonstration of that supposed generosity.

Reactions: 29
Bearing in mind I know she got stick for it but Molly Mae did 8K worth of Louis Vuitton stuff, Elle Darby also had designer bags in her and someone like Alex Simpson had like swarovski earrings and more and she's a small instagrammer its just Imogen who is a selfish tight twit

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.