Imogenation #28 passive aggressive, rather obsessive, foundation on face is excessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it’s a collab with someone? Like everyone else who’s pregnant, have been doing a collab with ITS?

Reactions: 1
Ooooh we have a secret being announced at 7pm
Maybe she’s opening a gluten free, dairy free, vegan cafe in Brighton called ‘I’m pregnant huns’ and all these days wandering the sea front going for food is just ‘research’ that she can expense 🙄

Or more likely a secret nursery reveal or another Hunny Store product.
Surely no fashion brands would want to collab with her..?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
337AEABB-9C0C-468A-A44B-36F0BD3ABB42.jpeg

Small?!?! Thought you needed x large imo hun???

that dress looks like it fits her perfectly fine so she needs to cut the “I’ll need large, x large, xx large” bullshit!

Reactions: 18
She’s always saying she has the biggest announcement EVER, the MOST exciting video
EVER. Just like when Spenny surprised her with MOST amazing surprise EVER: ✨ going swimming in a pool in Brighton ✨ 😒

Bore off. It’s a bleeping car.

4367D7DE-EC52-4E30-9CA1-2D0C8027F396.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Looking great guys
E6C55A56-3BCF-4946-A26A-B27D0679F1C1.jpeg

Spenny looking at those lips and wondering about that lip scrub too
BC8F3556-23B7-4D86-99E7-A1029B1608A8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
5B34E38C-FD8F-421D-B873-387AC89530CA.png

house renovations, a baby and a brand new Audi... but, baby angels, they’re “just like us” and so ✨grateful✨ that every hun in the whole world🌈☀manifested☀🌈 this

Reactions: 35
Lol another bathroom tat giveaway.
I hope it’s enough 🥺 as if Imo gives a duck - so manipulative

Reactions: 6
I’m pissing myself my YouTube subtitles think their names are Eric and Fenton

FENTONNNNN FENTON JESUS CHRIST FENTON
B82F4B8E-FF92-4E2D-8186-085777DF1660.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
So they THANK the huns because without them they wouldn’t be were they are now 🥲 and be able to get such a car. 🚗 To show their appreciation Imo is doing another tit bathroom tat giveaway 💄 to show how grateful she is and to give back. Stingy twit. 🤬

7759126F-43BB-45CB-A512-35B3C31D4F04.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I bleeping knew it would be a new car. How boring can she get, to set it up to be this amazing surprise WHO bleeping CARESSSSS

Reactions: 5
Her dream is to “have a car that is big and black” 🥴
How can you have a dream car but know nothing about it, probably a dream car because it’s an ✨Audi✨

Reactions: 17
What pisses me off THE MOST isn’t the fact that they’ve got the car because good for them, whatever. It’s the fact that she constantly portrays this persona to her young ‘huns’ that she’s poor, can’t afford much and makes them feel sorry for her so she can get sent stuff. How dare she try to manipulate them like that. Horrible, vile woman.

Edit: just been on Audi and done the finance calculator on their car and even with a £5k deposit it’s still over £1k a month. God knows how much they’re paying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 44
They’re having a baby in a matter of months, living in a house that needs loads of renovation work done to it-has a broken boiler/no heating but decides it’s the right time to get a new car they are going to be paying monthly for.... great logic! She better hope her channel doesn’t continue to tank and the views get less or she won’t be able to afford said car!

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.