Imogenation #28 passive aggressive, rather obsessive, foundation on face is excessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new video is so awful.

Firstly, Spencer is so bleeping irritating like a little limpet attached to the side of her head the whole time with his red face.

Secondly, found it very triggering her saying how her 'babygirl' will have a baby and might carry it completely differently to her. What if your baby girl doesn't want to have children? What if she's gay or unable to have babies? Does she think women are just made to have babies? bleeping idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 69
i'm sorry i'm bleeping dying at spencer thinking he's so clever for telling us what a q&a is. i'm not trying to diagnose here but does he have something wrong with him because he cannot be seriously doing that thinking it's valid

also side note - he looks bleeping drained. why are they both so gaunt. she's sucking the life out of him

Reactions: 29
Absolutely pissed myself seeing how she’s clearly made up a craving for slush puppies and grills Spencer for 5 minutes straight giving clues and shouting at him... has a domestic because he doesn’t remember one of her fake cravings. Poor pups I’d hate to be him 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
LOLLLLLLLL

they don't know what an encyclopedia is but say they should google it 😫 that's what people used before google hun bun! so cringe.

first Q - no she didn't have any symptoms carry through. they all stopped after 12 weeks. they found out the gender after 14/16/18 weeks. they can't remember because spencey tells us there's been so many weeks! Imogen patronizes anyone struggling to conceive. she then says that she still suffers nausea.

second Q - she's got heavier and bigger. still suffers nausea even though she said it had stopped after first trimester. spencey randomly shouts "GET YOUR CLOTHES OFF!" when immo speaks about massages. she can't sleep and capitain / dr. spencey concludes that it is because she's preparing for after the baby is born.

Q3 - immo falls out with spencey because he can't tell her that she's been craving slushies. it takes a bleeping age for him to get her hints and then she threatens to quit the vid.

Q4 - tiger marks. memory marks - overcompensates by saying how much she loves them, and has never cared about how much she weighs. spencey does vom worthy empowerment speech, along with "YOU'RE GETTING IN A BIKINI" "SHOW ME YOUR BODY" :sick: immo harps on about her mum and her mums experience. Spencey informs us that no two people are exactly the same, because i guess we all thought clones were a thing in 2021? Imogen tries to cry about their kid not possibly not having the same pregnancy experience as her. they both agree that someone with the cleanest diet in the world can't lose weight. I don't want to be that guy but you didn't see fat people when rations were a thing during the war did you huns? they are right saying you shouldn't judge though tbf. gross end to the q -captain spencey snogs her bloat.

Q5 - how spencey feels. of course he thinks his wife is amazing. eughhhhhh. he wants to be the *best birthing partner EVER 🌸* randon turn of phrase if you ask me! Imogen tells him her hormones have levelled and forces him to agree. spencey wants to show his mum imogen that he's learnt something from hypnobirthing classes and drones on about some acronym.

Q6 - she thinks she felt baby move from 16 weeks, but she's not sure that it was baby moving because she farts a lot. asked midwife and midwife confirmed it was kicking. spencey felt it kick at 19 weeks and got a kick in the ear! awkward exchange where they discuss *everyone being DifFfeRent* spencey shouts "ladiesssssss - you carrrrnt COMPAREeeee!" thanks hun 🤩

Q7 - she was taking pregnacare, didn't she say that they werent trying in the reveal video? :unsure: it didn't work for her though but what's she's taking now is all NaTuRaLllll..

Q8 - they've pretty much chosen babys name but they won't say it.

Q9 - her hormones have levelled but she cries when shopping for baby and cried in front of widwife. spencey's favorite thing is when he knows that Imogen will cry at something on the telly. weird.

Q10 - stomach condition in pregnancy. nothing to report, but she's suffered bloating, she tells us it because that's just because she's *eaten*. 👀 She's pooing a lot more now though babes.

Q11 - is she having a home birth? they are openminded, it was pushed on her to have a home birth by the midwife. Capitan spencey informs us that they watch a programme called "celebrity birth" and it put them off. lots of "it's our choice, no judging etcetera etcetera" midwife is bullying her already.

Q12 - how do they bond with the kid? they talk to the bloat. Spencey tells the huns "EverYboDYs had a baby!" which is nice 😥 the poor girl has to endure Imogens squalling and tiktok as well as classic FM because it's "GOOD FOR HER!"

Q13- biggest change? Nothing really. oh wait, they used to do tennis but they don't do that anymore. They then decided that their mindset / priorities / outlook etc etc have changed so they kiss a lot.....not now though because Imogen has lipstick on.

spencey announces that he wants to put Imogens creams on so they end the video, not before she gets in one last dig about him forgetting that she craved a slush puppy on that day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Another influencer who thinks 4 weeks is a month. 24 weeks is not 6 months pregnant! If a year is 52 weeks surely 6 months is half that so 26 weeks?

Reactions: 13
I find Imogen’s personality a little bit ... erm what’s the word? She’s very over the top, overly animated. It’s like she’s overly pronouncing every word, says very like it’s running out of fashion and uses her hands a lot. I’m watching her latest YouTube video and I’m like 😳 she’s intense. I’d love to see what she’s like just chilled.

Reactions: 23
Spencer blurted out they had brought lots more things now like a pram and there’s boxes everywhere... imogen looked pissed with her sarcastic laugh “we’ve brought bits but we’re STILL not very up on it” 🙃 hoping she can get sent stuff still.

she doesn’t like eating ‘meals’ and just wants sugar???? Ok coz that’s not concerning 🥴.

doesnt reallly have cravings in the second trimester but why do I see on her story everyday that whatever she is eating or drinking is her cRaViNg oF THe dAy

Just like when they mentioned the stomach condition before spenny once again came with the passive aggression saying ‘we will update you if anything changes, we are always open and honest with you all’ 🙄 basically just stop asking about her stomach condition even tho that was her biggest personality trait for the past 2+ years, now it’s pregnancy.

Reactions: 32
When she said the baby moves more when she has a slushie or cold drink so the baby likes them.... I think it’s just because it’s cold hun! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why did she get so angry when Spencer didn’t remember she craved slush puppies? She was literally fuming like “I’m so annoyed” “I’m not even gonna give you clues because I’m so annoyed” “Right I think we should film this tomorrow instead” “My subscribers obviously know me better than my husband” wtffff

Reactions: 30
Why did she get so angry when Spencer didn’t remember she craved slush puppies? She was literally fuming like “I’m so annoyed” “I’m not even gonna give you clues because I’m so annoyed” “Right I think we should film this tomorrow instead” “My subscribers obviously know me better than my husband” wtffff
it’s the gaslighting for me (not that he’s much better tbh)

Reactions: 36
The whole forgetting her massive slushie craving was just emphasising that the stories she tells are just 💩

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.