Imogenation #28 passive aggressive, rather obsessive, foundation on face is excessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay why the heck does she always put ‘soon to be one more 👶🏼‘ like her baby is due tomorrow. She’s still got a little while left. It just annoys me.
Like a few weeks ago when Spencey said "last couple of dates until baby comes" They've literally been out every day since.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hmmm... is this dairy free, gluten free and fun free imogen? Also I thought you should have well done eggs when you are pregnant?
Also... pork princess??? What about those piggies in the Bahamas?
Not so much anymore as long as the eggs have the lion stamp on them which majority of eggs do now in the UK you can eat them any way you want

Reactions: 3
Hmmm... is this dairy free, gluten free and fun free imogen? Also I thought you should have well done eggs when you are pregnant?
Ha! Literally was going to say the same thing.. the pair of them have abandoned their morals about pigs then 🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
Could you imagine being in the restaurant and being seated at a table near to that bunch of weirdos. The conversation would make me want to vomit 🤮

Reactions: 10
Why do they keep giving me all that nonsense about healing and the universe when they blatantly don't give a f' about the planet .. more bad Karma

Reactions: 4
I guess pregnancy has cured her stomach condition! Cause that doesn't look anything free to me, but I hope her and Spencer ate it as they both look like they need to!

Reactions: 8
Why does she post pictures of her family ? Hugo clearly doesn't want to be in this photo and Freya is too young to consent .. this poor baby will be put all over social media .. when it might not be the right thing to do ..

This child will suffer so much embarrassment and potential bullying about what is being posted .. it is just not a health thing ..

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Just been on Elle Darbys thread and someone has just mentioned what if grimmo is next for an In The Style collab 🤢 god help us all

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just been on Elle Darbys thread and someone has just mentioned what if grimmo is next for an In The Style collab 🤢 god help us all
Christ no can't see that happening. When you think about it most influencers have "secret projects" and collabs with brands. Imo really has nothing going for her these days!

Reactions: 7
Nahhhh she hasn’t got the right look for ITS, that’s why she’s always shilling amazon and fashionova tat

Reactions: 2
Why does she post pictures of her family ? Hugo clearly doesn't want to be in this photo and Freya is too young to consent .. this poor baby will be put all over social media .. when it might not be the right thing to do ..

This child will suffer so much embarrassment and potential bullying about what is being posted .. it is just not a health thing ..
hugo looks like he’s planning an escape route duck me 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I guess pregnancy has cured her stomach condition! Cause that doesn't look anything free to me, but I hope her and Spencer ate it as they both look like they need to!
She put the place as her location, so I went to check out their menu (I'm surprised none of the tattlers got there before me 😅)...she looks to have ordered the Hunters breakfast...no vegan, gluten free, dairy free here huns!!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.