Imogenation #28 passive aggressive, rather obsessive, foundation on face is excessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was watching her boots, Superdrug and primark haul from 2 weeks ago and she shows at one point she has a hot water bottle up the front of her jumper šŸ™ˆ your not meant to be put anything like that on your tummy while your pregnant šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 11
Tattle trooops - new drinking game for this weekend - watch any of imoā€™s latest videos and take a shot anytime SPENCEY says ā€˜yeahā€™ or ā€˜absolutelyā€™. Weā€™ll all be bleeping mwi šŸ„‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This new video makes me so uncomfortableā€¦itā€™s tragic but I canā€™t stop watching itā€¦

Reactions: 5
Tattle trooops - new drinking game for this weekend - watch any of imoā€™s latest videos and take a shot anytime SPENCEY says ā€˜yeahā€™ or ā€˜absolutelyā€™. Weā€™ll all be bleeping mwi šŸ„‚
How about Imo Bingo Weekend? This is a bingo card I created back in thread 15...only had to change 2 squares as she's still doing all of the annoying tit šŸ¤£

I bet it will be a full house by the end of the day!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
ā€œI got everything in a size 12ā€...... size 12 my arse! If thatā€™s actually a size 12 then the brand is insulting to people who are actually size 12 as itā€™s fricking skin tight and tiny!!!

also you can clearly see salad is uncomfortable and tries to cover up her chest, this isnā€™t a prank video really is it, itā€™s just creepy and weird. She did the same with spencer and the lingerie outfits. itā€™s like sheā€™s trying to sexualise everything.

Reactions: 27
I didnā€™t make it to his first reaction. As soon as she used the word ā€˜sexyā€™ I was done.

Reactions: 2
What the duck is this new video idea?? She canā€™t even get the title to make sense so it shows how completely ridiculous it is

Reactions: 5
eww had to come on here about how weird her new video is! Even at the beginning when she's saying "tight" and oh course this is so normal for them but they're sO CLosE šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I really think she will have a sharp shock when the baby arrives. It doesnā€™t seem like she is used to much responsibility in that sense. It is hard raising and caring for a baby, sheā€™ll have no time to plaster makeup on or sit and make tiktoks. It is a 24 hour job I donā€™t think she realises how hard itā€™ll be. I get the feeling spencer will be doing everything for the baby while she sits around because ā€œshe has stomach painā€
Itā€™s not all cute baby clothes they arenā€™t a decoration/dollšŸ„“
Not to mention the baby will more than likely live in nothing but babygrows up until about 3 months. I didnā€™t have the energy to be putting them in outfits it was the first babygrow I could find they wore. I didnā€™t have the time or energy to be bothered

Reactions: 6
Hi, Iā€™ve tried to comment on an older thread I was mentioned in...but wonā€™t work by someone called Sarah... Iā€™m not really savvy on here. But sheā€™s right I am siobhain who she talked tit about on YouTube and about my son. I made an account to look now and again to check up on if she had put anymore online about me and my son. I have her blocked on everything and wouldnā€™t want to unblock so I canā€™t see anything. I stopped looking at YouTube as I didnā€™t even want to be tempted to watch anything a lot of them being about me and personal to me. Looked this eve on here for the first time in ages you guys have been busy lol so many new threads I couldnā€™t read all but glad to see nothing about me. Seems sheā€™s moved on hopefully... didnā€™t know she was pregnant, wish her luck but hope now being a mother she will see how bleeping awful she was... talking about chrildren and dissing a good mother for simply protecting her child. My son was contacted and abused online cause of her and she most definitely gave his name at some point, as strangers found him online. Heā€™s just a teenager... reading through aswell she sounds very annoyingly proud to become a mum, itā€™s definitely something to be proud of but hope she remembers and takes some regret in abusing me for years when I was a new mum trying her best to give me a tough time. Hope and truly donā€™t wish upon her, for someone like her to come along and duck with her kid and partner...like she did me with me and tit on that special time. Anyways sorry to dampen the mood haha Iā€™ve scanned through this thread, you guys are hilarious! I will delete this account now, think I have no more checking up to do with her and my boy has been left for 5/6 months now. (Fingers crossed) Thank duck itā€™s only been 6-7 years of her bringing up the past hahaha hope sheā€™s spending that money she made from lying/gossiping about me and my family wisely. Peace out darlings!
Bless you, that's dreadful what you and your son have had to put up with from her gossiping about 'her past', I think the threads show how much we believe her story times are just that- stories, all made up in her head so she can be the victim and get views.
I personally find her vile the way she acts and things she says are so fake and we see right through her

Reactions: 9
Okay just watching imos new video.
Wtf is going on. Whatā€™s with the dancing. And she literally said ā€˜baby princess your mum is prettyā€™.
Oh shut up, try blending your makeup better next time.
god this video is making me uncomfortable wtf.

Reactions: 19
Videos with her dad give me the ick. My dad would at most say I looked nice in something, I think thatā€™s normal. But the idea of standing next to him in tight dresses and making him judge them and how I look. Eww.

Ben Salad calling Spencer her ā€˜current husbandā€™ šŸ˜‚so you hope spenny escapes too Ben?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
DE296EEE-75E8-4355-B0E2-7CA89C1EB19D.png

CRINGE!!!!!
B91E5926-0C95-494D-BA16-A079AFD5CCEB.png

I CANā€™T, I CANā€™T, I CANā€™T!!!!!! Stop trying to make everything be a *sign*. YOUR MUMS HAND PLACED ON YOUR STOMACH (although it looks more to the side of it!) HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU HAVING A BABY NOW!!!!
Sheā€™s truly insufferable!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Your mum was crying because she loves her children so much? She needs to get a grip hun.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.