Imogenation #24 addressed assumptions about me...taken from my tattle wiki!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite right that @calmyourritas should get the thread title after her bloody marvelous wiki on Imogen. So grateful ❤

Does someone want to do a thread recap? 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Recap of previous thread:

- Imo’s giveaways consist of grubby make-up and bits and bobs found in the deepest and darkest cupboard in her house. 💄

- Spenny has been working hard doing the cold shower challenge with cheerleader baby princess in tow telling him how proud she is of him. 🥴

- She’s still on 399k subscribers on her youtube channel. 😂

- Imo has not quite grasped the concept of matching your foundation to your skin and continues to look orange. 🍊

- Uploads insta stories of herself singing, claiming to be Diana Vicker’s ✨vocal twin✨

- Has done an assumptions video (after reading her tattle thread wiki) answering questions about her 399k subscribers and breaking lockdown rules. 📖

- Continues to do sex Q&A’s with Spenny, acting like immature giggling teens and as usual talks about herself and her 5 years of been single and hating men. 🗣

- Uploads videos on TikTok about bullies, drama school storytimes, trying sugary drinks, random rants similar to her TikTok twin edenharvzzzz. 👯‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
New video, angels. Not sure if I can bare to click on it. Already feeling worse for wear as is.

Recap of previous thread:

- Imo’s giveaways consist of grubby make-up and bits and bobs found in the deepest and darkest cupboard in her house. 💄

- Spenny has been working hard doing the cold shower challenge with cheerleader baby princess in tow telling him how proud she is of him. 🥴

- She’s still on 399k subscribers on her youtube channel. 😂

- Imo has not quite grasped the concept of matching your foundation to your skin and continues to look orange. 🍊

- Uploads insta stories of herself singing, claiming to be Diana Vicker’s ✨vocal twin✨

- Has done an assumptions video (after reading her tattle thread wiki) answering questions about her 399k subscribers and breaking lockdown rules. 📖

- Continues to do sex Q&A’s with Spenny, acting like immature giggling teens and as usual talks about herself and her 5 years of been single and hating men.
Thanks angel

Reactions: 1
New video, angels. Not sure if I can bare to click on it. Already feeling worse for wear as is.
Just watched it. Literally them sitting in a car with burgers and chips, chatting tit about their loving relationship. Imogen pretends to nearly cry twice (no tears). Not worth a hate watch even if it was the last youtube video on the planet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Just watched it. Literally them sitting in a car with burgers and chips, chatting tit about their loving relationship. Imogen pretends to nearly cry twice (no tears). Not worth a hate watch even if it was the last youtube video on the planet.
Does she ever not say that's us just being completely honest. Hun, you haven't got an honest bone in your body

Reactions: 8
They have burgers 🍔 but they’re not just any burgers...they’re ✨vegan and gluten-free✨burgers. 🥴

Edit: forgot the vegan bacon ketchup, burger loaded with vegan cheese AND vegan fries! FFS Imo you don’t need to constantly remind us that each ingredient is vegan and gluten-free.

Edit x2: Spenny holds up an onion ring. Imo “they’re gluten-free, I might try one actually.” SHUT UP.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Does anyone know where the a lozz stuff is in the wiki? I can’t find it, thanks angels so grateful x

Does anyone know where the a lozz stuff is in the wiki? I can’t find it, thanks angels so grateful x
I didn’t include it as we weren’t sure it was the truth, particularly the part about underage sex 😬😬 but it’s in thread 4 and can easily be added

Reactions: 3
Christ, this video is dry. Zero banter. Spenny must be bored asf.

This video is just Imo being up her on arse. Spenny just going off about wishing he could change how worried Imo is. Ffs. Just admit something that pisses you off ab one another. Every couple has something. It would show banter if you did. duck me.

Reactions: 10
Basic A lozz summary for new people:

* she came on and said her friend was Spenny’s ex, he had been very controlling and cheated on her
* not long after he contacted her on Instagram after seeing her post here (this was his old insta handle)
* once she posted the message he unsent it and then blocked her
* he then unblocked her (?) and was viewing her stories
* he then tried to video call the ex
* she said her friend was filming a story time for YouTube called “dear Spencer Horton” but this never appeared and she was never to be seen again

If you search “a_lozz” you will find all her posts. I will add to wiki later as suppose it is important.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Spenny is now basically confirmed to be Imo's worker bee. Can't seem him ever being his own person w his own job or personality again.

Reactions: 10
Why is she answering the question on his behalf, AGAIN! She needs to rename the video: Questions I’ve Never Asked Myself. 😤

Reactions: 6
Basic A lozz summary for new people:

* she came on and said her friend was Spenny’s ex, he had been very controlling and cheated on her
* not long after he contacted her on Instagram after seeing her post here (this was his old insta handle)
* once she posted the message he unsent it and then blocked her
* he then unblocked her (?) and was viewing her stories
* he then tried to video call the ex
* she said her friend was filming a story time for YouTube called “dear Spencer Horton” but this never appeared and she was never to be seen again

If you search “a_lozz” you will find all her posts. I will add to wiki later as suppose it is important.
duck me that was such a fun time on these threads 😂👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Don't hate me, but I actually didn't mind this video. I think it was actually the most honest I've seen Imo.

Video recap....
Imo says its a big surprise and Spenny doesn't know she's going to be asking him questions.

(By the way, what's with the half curled/half crimped hairstyle she's doing lately???)

Food is all gluten free of course! And they are grateful for food...blah, blah, blah

Q1 what do you value most about Imo
Spenny - open, loving, everything

Q2 what makes Spenny disappointed in Imo
Spenny - untidiness. Imo admits to being very untidy and wants to be better

Q3 what would you change about Imo
Spenny - to worry less
Imo admits that she's stubborn and that he doesn't like it when she doesn't accept his apologies straight away for annoying her.
(Finally...some actual honesty!)

Q4 What memory would you want to keep
Spenny emosh - wedding, both cry (Spenny real, Imo fake as always)

Q5 what makes you proud to be her husband
Everyday....proud from the moment he met her (yawn)

Q6 where do you see the marriage in 5 years
Children, loads more huns, grateful for everything- love & growing
Imo says working together, YT, leads me nicely into ad for Skill share 🤣
Wants Spenny to learn final cut Pro to edit videos

Q7 What keeps the marriage alive?
Communication, truthful (no mention of bj's or rampant sex this time!)

Q8 what physical feature do you want Imo to pass on to your kids
Smile, eyes, heart

Q9 how can imo improve
Not good with words but means the apology when he says it
Imo admits she needs to accept easier and she struggled with communicating at first because he didn't wear his hearing aids

Q10 When have you been happiest in the relationship
Now
Spenny waffled quite a lot....grateful, lucky, blessed.....and on, and on....

Q11 excites most about future
All of it apparently

Not the most thrilling video, but it made a change not to hear "UNREAL, I LOVE YOU HUNS, NOT COMPLAINING"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.