Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauralooloo

Every video you watch he looks more and more fucked off with the whole car crash of a life. Its very sad to see. The poor lad has no friends left, his family have disowned him, the friends he was making through football that Grimo had to go and tag along to watch probably think he's a cunt now after she embarrassed him at the match. He's gonna snap, he's so close. He needs to pack his bags and go back home where he belongs to people who live him and will build him back up

• Haha
Reactions: 29

boredinlockdown

Anyone with an ounce of common sense can figure out that she's full of bull about being 'poor'.

The average living wage is just over £15k per year but let's bump this up to £20k and double it assuming 2 wages coming in from Ben Salad and Dirty Dee....so that's a household income of £40k

Prep school in Brighton you're looking at anywhere between £4k and £9k per term depending on the year...for shits and giggles let's go with the lower of the range - £4k times 4 terms a year...we're at £16k but let's double this because both Imo and HugoBee went to prep school...now we're at £32k.

Hmm, this leaves us with £8k per year to pay mortgage, bills, groceries etc. for a family of 4-5 people (not sure where Jacob comes into this poor little family). But hang on, a holiday to Orlando, for a family of 4??? You're looking at £4k easy, so thats only £4k to pay bills and live on for the whole family for a year 🤔

Seriously Imo, do you really expect people to buy your bullshit? You grew up privileged - mummy and daddy maybe couldn't buy you a horse like your prep school friends but that doesn't make you poor 🙄🙄

this girl is fucked up in the head. mental health is nothing to be acting about. she’s shown us her shit acting on tiktok and now these panic attack videos are just another example of that. she really needs to get a grip. if i was to have a panic attack the LAST thing i’d do would be to sit down and video it, mainly because if i ever have them there’s a good chance i’ll either pass out or think i’m going to die. it’s quite clear out baby princess imo doesn’t have panic attacks. she doesn’t have a fkn “stomach condition” she’s using it as an excuse for her ED. her addiction to coffee proves this because everyone knows if you have stomach issues, caffeine is not the way forward (even if it is cold brew”)
she needs to sort herself out (brows and lips include), take herself off social media and never come back

• Heart

Elle

VIP Member
That clip of Imo's family at the table is so chaotic it gave me a headache and why is her sister eating a bowl of baked beans?

• Haha

Omghon

I’ve just watched the “who knows me better video” and I just want to express my hatred for Hugo, what a horrible little cunt. I felt so sorry for Spencer. Imogen shouldve never put that video up, I have second hand embarrassment !

• Haha
  • Heart

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Anybody see how happy Imogen got when Spenny phoned her to check she’s ok? Literally bouncing off the walls with excitement 🤔In that moment I feel like we got a snippet of why she plays this anxiety card. She loves the attention. Your husband checking you’re ok is a normal thing, it shouldn’t give you such glee. I actually think Spencer looked down in the dumps and drained last night, his eyes were soul-less and he just seems to have lost his spark. He probably really needed that night out with the lads, shame it was cut short by Imogen’s dramatics 🥱 her “panic attack” scenes were very over acted and insincere

• Sad

Lilbear1

Im not saying by any means this is what Spenny has BUT the redness and patches on his chin is usually due to EXTREME STRESS. Shocking that if it was a woman that could be seen visually declining then maybe more would be done?😥

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

clily

I don't know why she still tries to say she was working class, it's pretty damn insulting to be honest. She went to private school and went on holidays to disneyland.. The fetish some middle class people have for pretending to be working class is so weird

Lauralooloo

I did wonder why her BFF Emily hadn’t been a choice for this video but then I do also think this is the best dressed she’s ever been.
I don't get why she said she was self conscious about having so much of her stomach out 🙄 she literally walks round Brighton with a bra on

Kathleen22

VIP Member
Another assumptions !!!! 2 mins in “you feel uncomfortable finishing storytimes” .... “omg I’m so glad someone asked that” course you are :rolleyes: maybe because you make these questions up. I hate this videos because there’s no proof real people asked these questions and imo just uses it as an excuse to justify all her actions !!

another one “you’re so protective of Hugo because he isn’t as ballsy as he makes out” are we really suppose to believe these are genuine questions !!! I have to keep pausing it to come on here to rant:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Crisps

VIP Member
I would say she’s good at creating her brand if it wasn’t so transparent. She has to have the PERFECT marriage and love her husband the MOST and he loves her the MOST and she loves her little brother SO MUCH and he and her husband are like BROTHERS. It’s sickly sweet. She knows all the tweens and teens in her audience will aspire to have relationship/life just like here.

Obvs has to have a bit of drama to keep people interested, but it’s always in defence of her family or standing up the the bullies!
This x 1000% !!!
No one else has a marriage like her, no one else has family like her, it’s all so loving and kind and loyal no other family or marriage can be as strong or compare - if you’ve been to Tenerife Imo has been to Elevenerife 🙄

• Haha
We aren't saying he can't cry at all we are saying the video is clearly staged and that he cried because you fell over and relationships should be fun not serious loool give it a rest imo and get off tattle if it bothers you

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Say What

Chatty Member
Imogen’s brother Hugo is the most obnoxious turd ever. I don’t know how Spencer hasn’t murdered him and fed him to the sea!!

• Haha

Kathleen22

VIP Member
Couldn’t make it more obvious she reads here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ‘Someone said people aren’t being nice about Hugo’ and we should be kinder. I am sick of that line!!!! Hugo wasn’t being very kind to Spencer who is partially deaf and shes admitted it takes him longer to process things was he??? Now if that was a stranger doing it to Spencer would she have the same attitude? Probably not ... she’d cause a scene and say it was bullying:rolleyes: as usual when it’s her nothing is ever wrong!!!

• Haha

Voiceofreason2020

THIS GIRL IS UNHINGED!

She doesn’t have anxiety - an attack is absolutely crippling, you cannot leave the house, you can’t make your thoughts make sense or get your mind right. Let alone pick up a fucking camera! She drinks too much coffee and she gets the shakes and she has paranoia because she’s caught up in so many lies that she constantly wonders when she is going to get outed for something else. That’s the bottom line. No anxiety, just pure, self-inflicted paranoia. 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart

Lampshade95

Chatty Member
I feel like screaming. I suffer from cystic acne and my self esteem is on the floor. I’m not playing the victim card, it is what it is, but this girl is just fucking unreal. She has TWO small spots on her face which most people get from general stress or sleeping in their bloody makeup and she thinks it’s acceptable to shove this on her story for a pity party. If you’re reading this Imogen, get a grip and wash your fucking hair.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26