Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wills315

VIP Member
Does anyone remember in her assumptions video a while ago and someone assumed they have sex every day and they said they dont that it depends and imo says that sometimes they've pushed the boat out and done it twice in a day and spenny says " I must have had my weetabix that day " 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Lauradoraxx

72DAD213-D85F-467F-B8BB-3755700CBDF6.jpeg

Ok lockdown must be getting to me to be googling this on a Saturday night buuuut..... after watching Imo’s mysterious stomach condition video and hearing her say she was constipated for two and a half months I was like nahhh 😂 😂

Quick google shows me this lady in India didn’t poop for 45 days and had to have surgery to remove a football size poop from inside of her!!!! Yet Imo was discharged from hospital having not pooped for 2 AND A HALF MONTHS 🤔🤔

ps. The fact a medical expert told her it’s all in her head not a wake up call Imogen!?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

righthererightnow

VIP Member
My theory is she never graduated. Shes never mentioned her final marks or graduation, no family photos, nothing. I feel like its something she would brag about for sure - *STORYTIME* how i finished 3 years of exams in one week WHILST in hospital WHILST being bullied by the examiner

• Haha
Reactions: 42

User1808

OMG I wonder what imo will do/say 😂😂😂
Imo: *sigh* “my husband spencer.. like my ACTUAL husband, are you okay? Are you okay princess? ATTACKING my husband on Instagram. I feel SICK. Whatever happened to be kind and girls empowering girls. *sigh* I can’t even... i literally can’t. I just don’t even know what to say”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

prinny

It really bothers me how she keeps posting a basically blank colourful screen with a tiny bit of text in the corner
she's not feeling her big bubbly self yet so her font size has to reflect that to prove she's not herself x x x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

squarebutton

VIP Member
If this isn’t proof that she’s spending time at bensalads then I don’t know what is.
Look at the placemats behind cluedo, uno etc. Then go on bens fb, photos, uploads and scroll down - plenty of pictures of food with the SAME👏DAMN👏PLACEMATS👏
Well spotted!!!!! And here is the proof.... Bens pic from FB on the right, Imo’s on the left....

4C0D05E2-CB05-4601-AD22-C8FACC274DDD.jpeg

So she’s been caught lying yet again!!! It was so obvious, both Cluedo and Uno can hardly be played with 2 players. She’s a fucking lying prick!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Elle

VIP Member
Dunno if we're allowed swearies in thread titles but my suggestion is:

Imogenation #12 Social distancing...what's that? My name's Imo and I'm a fucking twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

mandyrose

Imogenation #7 Hello Hunniez it's me, Mills. I've got to keep ...
You'd think this was their wedding but it was just that Imogen sneezed and Spencer cried about it because he got a fright

• Haha

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
GUYS!!!

on Imogen’s screenshot of her “proof” she says, she called mind on the 28th of May to ask something her ACCOUNTANT told her to check.

On her Q&A video at 12:40mins she says she called mind on the 28th of May to ask something her COUNSELLOR flagged to her.

She’s clearly making this the fuck up. I’m FUMING
F6D9F40E-9A01-4D60-B09F-8B874C34B9AF.png

• Angry
  • Wow

Quaranqueen

If anyone is need of a laugh.... I had about 10 pages to catch up on tattle and was putting the shopping away and my bf got some low calorie m&m icecream and I got b&j’s baked Alaska. It had kinda melted in the car so while I was putting the shop away, I took a mouthful without looking and had put a massive spoonful of his icecream in my mouth to find out it contained peanuts. I’m allergic to peanuts (had a huge reaction when I was 6) and had to use my epi-pen! Nothing happened, thank god (and I’m hoping it means I’m not allergic anymore?!). I nearly just died because of tattle 😂😂

Also, “I nearly died because of tattle” sounds like a story time. YouTube here I come 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Immoslips

11 ADS?! On Grimmos replacement vid?!

nah mate.

no rundown from me.

Grimmogen you are a CUNT

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

proseccolove

VIP Member
I’m not watching it but I’ve just seen the title RELATIONSHIP ISSUES?!?!? Is he about to leave her for me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36