I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jamie Lynn will walk. I watched the American version of SAS Who Dares wins and I think she lasted a day.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just had a flashback to the first episode last year when Boy George said Scarlette was from a place in the sun and Owen went “Oh, where?” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just had a flashback to the first episode last year when Boy George said Scarlette was from a place in the sun and Owen went “Oh, where?” 🤣
He definitely thought they were saying King when they announced Jill as the winner and had to style out his celebration as being happy for Jill 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t believe it’s this time of year again already. Buzzing for it tonight. Got the baileys and might bust open the quality street since it’s practically Xmas now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Evening all. New to thread. Looking forward to Jamie Lynn walking out like a diva and Nigel eating lots of animal parts.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.