I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. Catching up with yesterday

Dunno why she was getting into a debate with Farage and before anyone tries to convince me he's not racist, even his school wrote a letter saying it.

You can't change someone like him with a 5 minute conversation/shouting match. He's well versed in this game. Plus he's trying to become PM. That's why he's here. Getting the public back on side.

I hope they show less of Nella/NF and more of the other celebs.
---

!!!
Are the rest really boring??? Lol like Sam seems like a laugh
I don't think anyone is boring so far, just some haven't had much air time yet!! I love Sam!! He's like an excited little puppy and so happy for everyone 🩷 Jamie Lynn has grown on me as well... which I didn't expect! Grace seems likeable as does Josie, there is only one person I'd rather hear less from tbh

Reactions: 11
Let's not forget that Farage is an absolute bleep who, amongst other things, called the RNLI a "taxi service" for illegal immigrants. The RNLI for duck's sake. Nothing about that man is good. Nothing.

I wasn't aware of Nella until watching this, but she seems to think that being gobby is the way to get attention. That's true, but there's clever gobby and stupid gobby.

Reactions: 17
Originally posted on the LW thread but thought I’d copy here..

Oh what a shock 😮 Charlene White loves Nella and she can do no wrong 😡
Well done Denise Welch for being the only panellist brave enough to disagree. Wish they had discussed it more. 🙄
No surprise there as I think she was a bit of a watered down version of Nella who was hysterical doing the tasks and less than pleasant at times but not in the same horrorzombie league of course, I think she was the first to be evicted.

Reactions: 14
Agreed that Nella is making it unwatchable. I watch the show more so out of pre-Christmas tradition and although it can get repetitive with trials I find it funny particularly Ant & Decs double act/piss taking. Record it, start watching 20 minutes later so as to skip through the ads. ITV need to read the room with the editing because this is supposed to be entertainment and I’d imagine people have to deal with enough during the pre-Christmas days with planning/family/work etc. and the last thing they need after a busy day is to settle down and have to endure a histrionic head melt.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tony and Frankie are going in days later than Matt and Seann did.
It’s also the same amount of celebs at 12 so I doubt there’s more

Reactions: 1
We don’t know if the others are boring cuz it’s the Nella show for some reason.

why are the producers supporting her, some news articles too?

Sam is a hoot, have seen him on it he r shows. ToNathaNick seems like he could be a laugh. We have yet to see Grace in action. Marvin is the eye candy I guess. JLS has a lot of tea to spill for sure. Fred is eccentric and NF is a bit of a weird enigma.

I am warming to NF which is horrid! That’s Nella’s fault.

Reactions: 9
Agreed that Nella is making it unwatchable. I watch the show more so out of pre-Christmas tradition and although it can get repetitive with trials I find it funny particularly Ant & Decs double act/piss taking. Record it, start watching 20 minutes later so as to skip through the ads. ITV need to read the room with the editing because this is supposed to be entertainment and I’d imagine people have to deal with enough during the pre-Christmas days with planning/family/work etc. and the last thing they need after a busy day is to settle down and have to endure a histrionic head melt.
I watch it for exactly the same reasons and also watch it 20 mins behind live time so I can FF the ads or trial if it’s a bit predictable and in JLS’s case - boring 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m hoping Tony bellew tells nella the score scousers don’t take no tit 🤣💯
---
And she can’t use the racist card with him. He’s from a mix background mother is half African and Jamaican and his father is white English

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.