I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they already know that JLS is going to go because at the beginning of the show they even joked themselves that at this point celebrities are asking how long do I need to be in it before I get paid...
She's just come off their version of Strictly where the producers made an unbelievable exception of letting her fly home between shows and flying her partner out midweek for practises, before they both returned for live shows.

There was a blind item on CDAN that she was rejected from the masked singer for making similar demands.

I wonder if in the hut she was told she would only get X amount and then she came out and said 'im gonna stay'. Explains A+D's comment.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I think Sam took "it might be you" to mean that he's unpopular with the public. I hope he doesn't start overthinking things.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She's just come off their version of Strictly where the producers made an unbelievable exception of letting her fly home between shows and flying her partner out midweek for practises, before they both returned for live shows.

There was a blind item on CDAN that she was rejected from the masked singer for making similar demands.

I wonder if in the hut she was told she would only get X amount and then she came out and said 'im gonna stay'. Explains A+D's comment.
That isn't too uncommon on DWTS or Strictly for that matter, at least her dance partner is single and doesn't have kids so it wasn't a huge deal for him. But her attitude on there sucked, she was kinda mopey and showed zero joy or willingness to learn.

Reactions: 3
Danielle trying not to laugh when Sam said that he has cats so he understands. 😂 Watching on +1.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Honestly gobsmacked at Nella’s reaction to Fred saying he was old enough to be be her dad, and then being so horrible to him when he was genuinely apologising, refusing to interact with him or eat his food. Really felt like she had potential to win and she’s just changed the public’s opinion on her in 30 seconds flat.

Reactions: 64
Aside from being childish and overreacting, I also hate how Nella talks like a TikTok . The phrases she says are things people say in videos etc but none actually talks like that irl. I’m a few years younger and spend way too much time on TikTok but have never actually said a phrase in normal conversation and have never heard someone either. She just sounds stupid and like she’s trying to be cool.

Reactions: 28
Poor Fred apologising to her when he did nothing wrong! The way Nella spoke to him is disgusting. I hate on twitter or TikTok seeing there’s people who will use the race card to make her the victim and it’s so wrong because this is nothing to do with race this is nothing to do with how she looks so seeing tweets or comments of people bringing race into it is wrong when there’s people out there who have gone through or are going through actual racist situations or receiving racist insults.

Her parents dying while she’s so young of course that’s sad but it’s not an excuse for her to get away with being childish and horrible. She’s the one in the wrong she completely misunderstood what he said because she only heard it the way she wanted to hear it and made it all about herself playing the victim acting like he wanted to hurt and offend her when nothing he said was wrong. He apologised when he didn’t have to , he explained what he meant which everyone understands what he meant and she should of listened and admitted she got it wrong and they could of moved passed it.

Her ego is so big the way she was saying “once you disrespect me you can’t be my friend” you’re not that special I’m sure he’ll be fine not being your friend. She’s built a career for herself and fair play to her but she can’t go around speaking to people like that or else she’ll find life even harder if she has this victim complex forever. I hope she doesn’t make Fred feel isolated or uncomfortable for however long they’re both in there for because that would be very unfair on him.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Honestly gobsmacked at Nella’s reaction to Fred saying he was old enough to be be her dad, and then being so horrible to him when he was genuinely apologising, refusing to interact with him or eat his food. Really felt like she had potential to win and she’s just changed the public’s opinion on her in 30 seconds flat.
I felt really uncomfortable with the whole interaction, especially when she said she didn't want to eat his food.

Reactions: 44
Catching up
Whoever called JLS... Jamie Lynn Tears is right lol

With Nella. Yikes. She overreacted but why are people calling her Roxanne Pallett 2.0. That's crazy! She wasn't right, she should of accepted Fred apology and moved on. I always go down the quiet route when people discuss parents/siblings because it's hard but you gotta understand where they are coming from too. Fred meant no harm Nella.

That story Marvin told about Rochelle was a little weird.
Grace is a bit of a mystery to me. I dunno, I need more of her.

Random: I was thinking if Ant and Dec weren't hosting anymore. Who would you want? I don't see it working the same tbh

Reactions: 14
I am so so so glad they showed the conversation in full - Fred was making fun of himself for being old. As someone who has lost a parent, I can't relate to her reaction at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
How do we think Jamie will do in the trial? I think she will bail out

Reactions: 10
Sorry watching on catchup: Nella Rose is a stupid witch isn’t she? She’s being all pally with Nigel Bloody Farage but has completely bulldozed poor Fred in front of everyone. Such a blatant twisting of what he actually said, he is such a kind soul I couldn’t quite believe my eyes watching it. Not an ounce of talent there, just pure insufferable dead air. It was difficult to watch because she made up her own narrative to fit her agenda when that’s not what happened!?! Ahhhhhh!

Also can she stop making the ‘I’m just a girl’ ‘I’m a lady I’m not gonna eat that’ comments??? Girls aren’t weak Nella, just you honey boo boo

Reactions: 61
I think Hollywood really has done a number on all these child stars. JLS has a lot of the childlike reactions Britney does. Almost like a stunted maturity, stuck in your teens emotionally.
I agree. Have you read "I'm Glad my Mom Died" it really gives you great insight into Hollywood and child stars.

Reactions: 10
I actually thought Ant and Dec were better tonight. Just seemed more natural. And I laughed a couple of times 😬

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.