I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the ghastly Nella been around much since her eviction? Or is she lying very low?

Reactions: 2
Saw Danielle on TM. Claiming she got on with everyone. Yeah, when you weren't bitching

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s a Tik Tok I saw of Nella talking about arriving here and thinking all UK schools were private because of the uniforms. She thought the streets would be paved with gold and got met with pigeons 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen that Josie is being lined up to take over from Holly Willoughby on dancing on ice "BECAUSE SHE WAS A HIT WITH VIEWERS ON I'M A CELEBRITY".

Utter bollocks as we all know, but the thing that really pisses me off is how ITV are so pathetically desperate that they're now attempting to rewrite truth and facts. It's also astonishing - in a way 😅 - that we were right all along about them clogging the show up with her stupid face so they could raise her profile. Like the manipulation and brainwashing is real and that's why the show isn't a patch on how it used to be. Now it's just itv's flagship 'future talent exposure' vehicle. Freaks me out that the Facebook huns can't see it and just swallow whatever they're fed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel like this is fake just to try and show she’s popular. Wouldn’t a presenter have been sorted by now when there’s a matter of weeks to go

Reactions: 6
The other week they confirmed Cat Deeley as hosting TM and the following day said actually she had turned it down. They know nothing.

This is Josie’s management floating the idea to get positive comments to put in front of show bosses to give her a bigger role.

Lots of people get floated in the press to judge public opinion almost before it happens.

Reactions: 6
I just switched on This Morning about to have an early lunch (self-employed and work from home) and Gibbo was on. Had to switch channel. Her voice goes through me.

Reactions: 5
Oh my she’s on Loose Women now was on This Morning now in here !
She is everywhere! She wasn’t liked why do they keep pushing her …she is irritating

Reactions: 14