I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #11

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, Loose Women started their conversation about Jill winning, how happy they were and each panellist in turn said why they were glad that she won and that they knew she would win from day one

They then went on to mention Matt and how he is getting all the headlines despite not winning.

It wasn’t as though they only spoke about Matt
I didn’t actually watch loose women, as I can’t stand it, I was just channel surfing and saw the banner being about Matt and them talking about it.

Reactions: 2
I voted Boy George, Matt and Seann lol. Jill would be 4th favourite.
Me too! BG and Matt a strange combination maybe but I liked both. Not because of the potential for drama – just genuinely liked both. And Seann of course.

I'm surprised Owen got so many votes.

I wonder if he's already signed up for a crappy food ad with Tesco

The headlines seem to be about Matt coming 3rd rather than anything about the other two. So who is the real winner? There must a big profit margin on his ebook for £20 or hardback for £25, out next week.
I wonder how soon it will be up on Audible. Don’t know that I’m committed enough to actually read it; I’m no @Gym&Tonic after all. I’d give it a listen in the car or in bed though, especially if it’s Matt himself reading it.

Reactions: 1
Oh lads Mike's lives are giving me second hand embarrassment. Trying to talk to Owen while he is reuniting with his family. Cringe !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh lads Mike's lives are giving me second hand embarrassment. Trying to talk to Owen while he is reuniting with his family. Cringe !!!
Oh no! 🙈 I went looking after seeing your post. 😬 Why is he doing this to himself, coming over all pushy and desperate?? King Charles has obviously slashed their allowance hasn’t he?! And good on him – true to his word on slimming down. But we might have to endure more of this begging bowl behaviour from those cut out 🙈 [Almost] Can’t bear to watch! Thanks for pointing it out though. It was good in a peep-from-behind-your-fingers kind of way!

Reactions: 3
Oh no! 🙈 I went looking after seeing your post. 😬 Why is he doing this to himself, coming over all pushy and desperate?? King Charles has obviously slashed their allowance hasn’t he?! And good on him – true to his word on slimming down. But we might have to endure more of this begging bowl behaviour from those cut out 🙈 [Almost] Can’t bear to watch! Thanks for pointing it out though. It was good in a peep-from-behind-your-fingers kind of way!
I couldn't even watch the end of the last one I was dying of embarrassment !
Just leave him alone to have his moment jez

I couldn't even watch the end of the last one I was dying of embarrassment !
Just leave him alone to have his moment jez
The realisation that it’s a family moment comes about 5 minutes too late, just because they keep ignoring him. Painful!

King Charles has obviously slashed their allowance hasn’t he?!
I'm not sure they directly get anything. Although indirectly must get a fair amount like the house they live in on Anne's 700+ acre estate.

I think both Mike and Zara have done ads for brands like Landover. Which I always thought was a bit odd as mike got banned for a few years after his second drink drive offence (wtf why wasn't he banned after the first?!) And Zara lost her license after already having 9 points then getting caught doing over 90 in her land rover.

Just how often do you have to drink drive to be caught doing it twice? 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why are the DM insisting on referring to Zara as Mike’s “royal” wife. Do they think everyone is Owen’s level of consciousness with regards to who she is?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t even muster up the enthusiasm to vote for 3
Mike was sly the other night messing with matts top and saying he’d done it to get votes who the duck does he think he is 🙄
Owen going on about food/ acting dim 🙄🙄
Jill nice but deeply boring 🙄
The rest self important tosspots or very boring
I didn’t mind Matt at least he put everything into tasks etc
But 🤷‍♀️
I will be watching Thursday to see them all bitching

Reactions: 7
It's all too predictable that the doting father stuff comes out with an exclusive as the main story on the mail 😆 if only I could have bet on this pr puff coming out after the show!

Screenshot_20221128_174529.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s thinking ‘make people love me too Matt! Sorry about the RV thang!’

She was in there for popularity and thought folk hated Matt. He came 3rd you idiot! And you came last!
Oo careful Charlene, people might question your 'impartiality' with you hugging matt

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stupidest excuse ever that ‘impartiality’ thing she has made herself look such an idiot. Best just to keep it real in reality TV shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I voted for BG, Jill and Matt, but Seann was great too. I would have loved to see them as the final four.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why did ITV stop releasing the full voting results and only give the percentages for the final? It used to be a fascinating read and I thought the point was to shut up anyone who called fix - you'd think this time in particular they'd want to prove that!

Looks like they haven't done the full release of results since 2018?

Reactions: 6