I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie (Gi's sister in law) was complaining on twitter that all the women are leaving like it is some sexist conspiracy. Nope, they were just annoying. Nothing to do with what's between their legs...

I would have liked Russell to stay but I expected that result. The only one I think should still be in there is Bev. AJ should be out instead.

Reactions: 12
Sad to see Russell and Jess going, liked them both a lot. He was definitely a victim of editing, we only saw him in the telegraph once tonight, yet numerous appearances from AJ and Jordan waffling on.

Felt like Shane was trying to get himself a record contact during the karaoke.

Jordan grates on me occasionally, I think he's a nice lad but he seems to be attention seeking at times. Still think he will take the crown..

Reactions: 8
Sad to see Russell and Jess going, liked them both a lot. He was definitely a victim of editing, we only saw him in the telegraph once tonight, yet numerous appearances from AJ and Jordan waffling on.

Felt like Shane was trying to get himself a record contact during the karaoke.
Yes, he appeared to be a bit desperate in that regard. 😉

Reactions: 1

Yel

Going back a few pages, but someone said Ruthie had ruined her voice. I'm probably being stupid but how did she ruin it? By her own lifestyle, not taking care of it or naturally loosing it as she got older?

Her song the other day was terrible, no where near this

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Going back a few pages, but someone said Ruthie had ruined her voice. I'm probably being stupid but how did she ruin it? By her own lifestyle, not taking care of it or naturally loosing it as she got older?

Her song the other day was terrible, no where near this
I really had to watch this twice. Her rendition was stunning! I think she ruined it by her own lifestyle - she had a drinking problem didnt she? She also smokes.

Reactions: 5
Voices age like the rest of the body and need taking care of. It was her bread and butter so for her to smoke she was pretty stupid. She had a gorgeous voice. Not much left now

Reactions: 2
Yeah I feel like ever since social media has been prevalent they haven’t been as argumentative or outspoken. None of them want trending on Twitter for the wrong reasons!
I think this is fairly understandable people are viscious these days and cancel culture is rife

Reactions: 2
I’m reading that Gi is donating her fee from the show to breast cancer research, which is incredibly generous of her. I would have loved to have heard her herself announce this during her exit interview and not hear it from her PR team while she’s still in the show. Unfortunately I feel her PR team is working overtime and the generous offer would have had more meaning and thought when she had left the castle. Or am I a cynical witch 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ugh Aj!
I agree with the posts about mo he just seems away with the fairies a bit (lovely though)

Shane cracks me up (esp his socially distancing of AJ ha ha)

cNt think of Bev as Bev not Liz.
all the other girls have been meh nothing stands out for me.

I don’t get why Vernon is being so ott nice (yes blates trying to revive His career but) isn’t he a serial cheater ?
Wasn’t he involved in loads of text scandals with page 3 girls ?

(soz if I missed this on the show I am a few behind)

Reactions: 6
Gi is already on the books of YMU Entertainment who basically represent all the big presenting stars, Ant and Dec, Philip and Holly, Emma Willis, Amanda Holden etc etc. No idea why as she isn't a well known really, but they are obviously pushing her to be a presenter now.
Perhaps she will end up co presenting some morning show in ITV

Do you remember the first few series when they would all be starving and killing each other 🤣🤣 it's not been like that for years. They aren't hungry enough in my opinion!
Those were the days, I think IAC has run out of steam,not really as fun any more.

Do you remember the first few series when they would all be starving and killing each other 🤣🤣 it's not been like that for years. They aren't hungry enough in my opinion!
Those were the days, I think IAC has run out of steam,not really as fun any more.

I’m reading that Gi is donating her fee from the show to breast cancer research, which is incredibly generous of her. I would have loved to have heard her herself announce this during her exit interview and not hear it from her PR team while she’s still in the show. Unfortunately I feel her PR team is working overtime and the generous offer would have had more meaning and thought when she had left the castle. Or am I a cynical witch 😱
Oh the wonderful Mumma is so saintly isn't she?

Reactions: 3

Yel

I’m reading that Gi is donating her fee from the show to breast cancer research, which is incredibly generous of her
She's one of the few in there earning very good money at the moment and still with lots of potential earning power in the media. It's a total non brainer to give her fee to charity to earn that 20 fold from the work that will follow with the good PR.

From a buisness point of view it makes perfect sense. She's probably getting way less than Mo's 300k or Vernon's 250k.

Reactions: 7
She's one of the few in there earning very good money at the moment and still with lots of potential earning power in the media. It's a total non brainer to give her fee to charity to earn that 20 fold from the work that will follow with the good PR.

From a buisness point of view it makes perfect sense. She's probably getting way less than Mo's 300k or Vernon's 250k.
Plus actually announcing it plays into her carefully built tv persona. It would feel more genuine if she actually did it without the need to tell everyone. Hearing about all the amazing things George Michael did after his death really blew me away.

Its probably because I'm horribly cynical but I'm getting Kerry Katona vibes with her and in a couple of years it'll all come out how Tom's been cheating for years and he leaves her for someone 10 years younger

Reactions: 11

Mo to win but he doesn't have such a good PR team as the saintly one

Ugh Aj!
I agree with the posts about mo he just seems away with the fairies a bit (lovely though)

Shane cracks me up (esp his socially distancing of AJ ha ha)

cNt think of Bev as Bev not Liz.
all the other girls have been meh nothing stands out for me.

I don’t get why Vernon is being so ott nice (yes blates trying to revive His career but) isn’t he a serial cheater ?
Wasn’t he involved in loads of text scandals with page 3 girls ?

(soz if I missed this on the show I am a few behind)
That was 10 years ago - his wife has got over it but not the press. The woman involved is married now but still brings it up at every opportunity to keep her in the limelight, always minus most of her clothes.

Jordan's mum has just said on Lorraine that him mentioning Turf Moor happy place has now raised £20.000 for the hospice he is Ambassador for by selling t shirts etc. Nice for him to find out about when he gets out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.