I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I thinking of big brother, or did you used to be able to watch a live stream of the jungle during the day?

I feel bad for the people leaving who havent been given any screen time. The only time Russell is on is when he's singing. I love Mo, he seems so down to earth and introverted but shows these flashes of a fantastic personality.

Reactions: 13
Am I thinking of big brother, or did you used to be able to watch a live stream of the jungle during the day?

I feel bad for the people leaving who havent been given any screen time. The only time Russell is on is when he's singing. I love Mo, he seems so down to earth and introverted but shows these flashes of a fantastic personality.
Yes, there was a life feed in the very early series. It used to be on ITV overnight, and possibly ITV 2 as well but I don’t think it was 24 hour continuous like Big Brother.

Reactions: 5
Oh god that means that the mumma bloody millionaire irritating fucka is now queen of the jungle.....sorry no the bloody castle... Queen G... Just 😷😤

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Well, quelle surprise! Russell who was shown less than Kiosk Cledwyn, has gone. G should have gone before Jess too

Mmmmm editing again. Surely russel and AJ would have sung but of course werent shown. 🙄

And yes Jess awful.. So out of tune.

Reactions: 10
Jess comes across really lovely I think. Seems a nice girl

Odd how they all think Shane is going to win... weird

Reactions: 15
Mo to win, with Vernon and AJ. Please not the chosen, constantly featured producers choice of Jordan Shane or G

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I didn’t realise before I’m a celeb that she is the sister of mario falcone off towie. She’s obviously been mixing in those circles a long time.
Pretty sure Tom was on Towie with Mario, pretty sure he did things with McFly years before towie - I wanna say some football thing maybe!

Reactions: 3
Awww I wanted Jess to win. I’m rooting for Mo now.

Agree with everyone who is saying this year has been dull.

Reactions: 12
AJ and Russell to go tonight - dont think they'll get rid of the only girl Jess just yet.

EDIT: Forgot about Gi. Shows how much I pay attention to her.
How is AJ still in there...he literally hasnt had one meaningful or witty/amusing interactions with any other campmates, his dishes saga with shane is literally his only relevance to the show...
The producers must b working extra hard this year to pull a show out of the bag every nignt with such dullards in the cast...

Reactions: 16
Interesting that Russell would like AJ to win but thinks Shane will.

How is AJ still in there...he literally hasnt had one meaningful or witty/amusing interactions with any other campmates, his dishes saga with shane is literally his only relevance to the show...
The producers must b working extra hard this year to pull a show out of the bag every nignt with such dullards in the cast...
But that's exactly it - it's only what the producers decide to show. I remember years ago when Mike Read was in there and was hardly shown and viewers thought he was boring yet every evicted campmates said how fun he was

Reactions: 4
I feel really bad that I havent really warmed to any of the women in this series. I've only just decided I do like Jess and now she's gone. I liked Bev but she didnt really do much so didnt think she deserved to win. I have nothing against Gi but dont want her to win because it's obvious that ITV are showcasing her and giving her so much screen time that she's annoying. Gi this Gi that. I can just see her being given segments on This Morning as mummy reporter.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.