I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if you knew you were going into the jungle/Castle you would start by gradually cutting down your food intake before you went so that it wouldn't come as such a shock.

Reactions: 9
If that numbingly boring AJ wins it’s a fix and ITV have already made plans to use him in the near future. They do this every time.

I mean, the lad isn’t very entertaining AT ALL.

Reactions: 16
Vernon doesn't care about doing trials or winning. He would be happy to be voted out tomorrow, as that's £250k in the bag. He's not as bothered with screentime either, as he knows he will get game show jobs if he wants them, but he's happy enough to sit around for 3 weeks, as it's easy money for him.
Thats exactly why I want him to earn it. He's literally just there dossing around. I think all of them have been thrown out of their comfort zone apart from Vernon. He really seems like he's completely unaffected.

I hope that Tess Daly article makes people vote for Vernon to do the trials if we ever get to vote again!!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else find Shane talking about Russell ‘milking his trial’ and then explaining how he felt by imitating him by singing really mean spirited. He loved being able to talk about his trials when he returned. Judging by many comments and articles Shane is very marmite character. For me, I see if any screen time is shifted away from him, he does or says something to make himself the center of attention again. I thought he was the cheeky chappy before the show started but I feel he has a mean streak to him where his humour is about mocking others.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Gi is already on the books of YMU Entertainment who basically represent all the big presenting stars, Ant and Dec, Philip and Holly, Emma Willis, Amanda Holden etc etc. No idea why as she isn't a well known really, but they are obviously pushing her to be a presenter now.

Reactions: 8
Shane really is a bully. I wonder what he’s like in real life. Cuz he’s a dick when he has cameras and the whole of the U.K. watching him

Reactions: 12
Gi is already on the books of YMU Entertainment who basically represent all the big presenting stars, Ant and Dec, Philip and Holly, Emma Willis, Amanda Holden etc etc. No idea why as she isn't a well known really, but they are obviously pushing her to be a presenter now.
I didn’t realise she was with that agency. Urggh, those of us who post regularly in the celebrity forum will know how awful and manipulative they are and how they pretty much have the monopoly on presenters and have the press in the palm of their hands. I did read one Giovanna’s books once and it was ok, non mentally taxing chicklit. But I did wonder how she’s managed to get so many gigs, like the podcast because it can’t all have been from being married to Tom. This explains it.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t realise she was with that agency. Urggh, those of us who post regularly in the celebrity forum will know how awful and manipulative they are and how they pretty much have the monopoly on presenters and have the press in the palm of their hands. I did read one Giovanna’s books once and it was ok, non mentally taxing chicklit. But I did wonder how she’s managed to get so many gigs, like the podcast because it can’t all have been from being married to Tom. This explains it.

No idea how she's managed to get with them, as she's done barely any tv work, I think some kids cbbc program. Definitely in there with itv connections!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This may explain why she is being pushed forward quite so much, she maybe a nice person but she’s quite bland and from we’ve seen doesn’t contribute much to the overall program. I wondered how she suddenly has become a front runner without doing much. This may explain it.

Anyone else find Shane talking about Russell ‘milking his trial’ and then explaining how he felt by imitating him by singing really mean spirited. He loved being able to talk about his trials when he returned. Judging by many comments and articles Shane is very marmite character. For me, I see if any screen time is shifted away from him, he does or says something to make himself the center of attention again. I thought he was the cheeky chappy before the show started but I feel he has a mean streak to him where his humour is about mocking others.
THIS! 👍
Its as if you were reading my mind. I think he's a nasty piece of work and its definitely showing more and more!

Reactions: 16
ITV are 100% pushing her narrative so that all makes so much sense now. It was not subtle at all though

I see the ‘Jungle Arms’ is back tonight (or equivalent castle version ha)

Pub grub and Karaoke

I feel this year is been non stop treats?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see the ‘Jungle Arms’ is back tonight (or equivalent castle version ha)

Pub grub and Karaoke

I feel this year is been non stop treats?!
exactly, can’t even remember any “low” moments. There’s never been a time they’ve got 0 or 1,2 stars and gone hungry

Reactions: 11
I thought it would be a really fun show this year, it's being filmed near me and in the run up, what with the occasional sighting of Ant and Dec around town, and then the helicopters flying overhead a few days before, I was looking forward to it. But I'm bored already. Sorry! I hate Shane though, he's a pathetic bully.

Reactions: 15
To be honest I’ve thought IAC has felt tired and dated for years. The castle setting initially breathed new life into it, but quite honestly it’s pretty boring isnt it? In the early series the celebs would be crying from hunger, one year they even revolted and threatened to walk out en masse. Then there were the fight and arguments and bullying (Iain Lee and the bloke from Homes Under The Hammer). Nowadays it’s almost like they are scared of upsetting the celebs, but they have it so easy now.

I’d also love to know where they are sleeping, because Gwrych castle does not have a roof and the floors have collapsed. It’s totally derelict. I think they are passing off some of the outbuildings as part of the castle.

Reactions: 10
To be honest I’ve thought IAC has felt tired and dated for years. The castle setting initially breathed new life into it, but quite honestly it’s pretty boring isnt it? In the early series the celebs would be crying from hunger, one year they even revolted and threatened to walk out en masse. Then there were the fight and arguments and bullying (Iain Lee and the bloke from Homes Under The Hammer). Nowadays it’s almost like they are scared of upsetting the celebs, but they have it so easy now.

I’d also love to know where they are sleeping, because Gwrych castle does not have a roof and the floors have collapsed. It’s totally derelict. I think they are passing off some of the outbuildings as part of the castle.
There's a part of the castle that has been renovated, and is available to hire as a wedding venue. I think that's where the sleeping quarters are. No open air sleeping in North Wales in the winter!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you remember the first few series when they would all be starving and killing each other 🤣🤣 it's not been like that for years. They aren't hungry enough in my opinion!

Reactions: 11
Do you remember the first few series when they would all be starving and killing each other 🤣🤣 it's not been like that for years. They aren't hungry enough in my opinion!
I miss the days when they would do literally ANYTHING for stars.

Reactions: 8
I thought it would be a really fun show this year, it's being filmed near me and in the run up, what with the occasional sighting of Ant and Dec around town, and then the helicopters flying overhead a few days before, I was looking forward to it. But I'm bored already. Sorry! I hate Shane though, he's a pathetic bully.
Have you soon local paper today - they are saying they are building the Cyclone set and it will go ahead.
0_Gwrych-Castle-Abergele-A-structure-has-been-built-infront-of-the-castle-which-could-possibly...jpg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.