I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else really confused by the way they are filming it time wise. I thought I got it they do the trial after the live show finishes etc tea the next day with x stars but then when they have just shown Shane and Vernon in bed after tea 😂🙈 unless they have a nap before tonight’s live show 🤷‍♀️
Now there's not a public vote I don't think they need to wait until after 10pm so do it at a more convenient time.

Reactions: 9
I feel bad for Russell, particularly with the way the campmates reacted to the lack of food. I think he was just happy to contribute and do a trial! Also he’s had 2 incredibly invasive brain tumours so let’s forgive him for not knowing the answers to some of the questions!

Glad Victoria is gone but sad for Bev. Hope Shane goes next!
Oh gosh yes. Hadnt thought of thst. Bless him.

Reactions: 14
Question there from Ant asking ‘anything that we missed?’ In terms of arguments etc

How would Bev/Victoria know what we’ve seen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does shane only come across as annoying on tv and not in real life then?

Reactions: 12
Russell's attitude to getting 5 stars versus Victoria only missing out on 2 last night just show how different men and women are. He thought he was great and was so proud and he only got 50% of the stars but Victoria got 9 out of 11 i think and was so hard on herself.

I felt Ant and Dec were way to critical of Victoria on how slow she was! She still managed to get most of them.
I’m with you, sista 👍🏻

Reactions: 4
There's an article in the sun about Ruthie and Vernon having a big bust up that was edited out
Stuff like that makes you wonder what they don't show. Maybe AJ is the life of the party and he and Shane are actually best buds most of the time. This is why Big Brother's fate was sealed when the axed the live feed. The producers could tell any story they wanted.

Reactions: 11
Feel like he tries to make a dick out of people to be funny. Class clown / bully vibe from him
He described his trials in depth when he came back to camp so why can’t Russell? He is a bully. So jealous if attention is not solely on him.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can’t stand the singing and hearing about the piss!! Christ I know they are bored but they must be the most mundane camp mates ever 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You can tell Ant and Dec have never cleaned before! Figure of 8 needs to be sideways not as its written!

P.S shut Ruthie up ffs. So done with the singing.
She is so OTT

Think Ruthie singing west end classics should be the next bushtucker trial.....although I don’t think torture is legal in wales 🤔
God it was awful

Reactions: 6
I really don't know who I want to win.

The camp mates either annoy me or are just meh and forgettable. I do like Russell but I don't think he should or will win.

I think Vernon is the only one I wouldn't mind winning...

I had an idea Vic would go but was surprised to see Bev go as well, thought she would have at least made top 5.

Liking Russell and Mo the most at the moment; both funny and also unassuming for me.

Reactions: 5
Vernon, Mo or Russell my favs now. Though I know producers want Shane, Jordan and Gio, which is odd as they are from BBC.

Exactly this. She hasn’t gone in there because they need the money, she’s gone in there purely to raise her own profile. Spare me the tears, she knew what she was letting herself in for and that she wouldn’t see her boys for the duration of her time in there. I agree with previous posters too, why didn’t one of the others pick her if she’s as wonderful as everyone makes out!? 🤷🏻‍♀️
And Ive noticed that none of the evictees so far have said that they want her to win...I’ve found that a bit odd seeing as she’s meant to be ’the rock’ in there and such a wonderful castle-mate 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Get Gio & AJ out next and then I don’t bloody care who wins, I like the rest even Shane!!

Reactions: 7
I am not in the least bit surprised that Beverley has gone tonight, after all the bad press she got over the weekend. If it is true, then she deverves it all. Stealing £100k from her friend....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.