I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gi's done treks to the Himalayas for Coppafeel charity. She's been away from home before. And wow Tom is so heroic looking after his own children for a few weeks. Sanctimonious pair of twats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
hey guys wondering if any of u could help so idk il be able to watch live as my hubbys bringing us dinner home so wanna watch it from the start i dont have sky only have now tv and have access to itv hub online but its not giving me the option to watch anything from the start any way i could re wind or any tips or will i have to just wait not an expert when it comes to this stuff lol

hey guys wondering if any of u could help so idk il be able to watch live as my hubbys bringing us dinner home so wanna watch it from the start i dont have sky only have now tv and have access to itv hub online but its not giving me the option to watch anything from the start any way i could re wind or any tips or will i have to just wait not an expert when it comes to this stuff lol
We only watch via Now TV too and you can only watch live on ITV hub or wait until it’s finished and uploaded. It’s not like BBC iplayer where you can pause or watch from start unfortunately 😕

• Wow
Reactions: 1
b
We only watch via Now TV too and you can only watch live on ITV hub or wait until it’s finished and uploaded. It’s not like BBC iplayer where you can pause or watch from start unfortunately 😕
im just gonna watch it live as its on for way over an hour anyway such a shame i swear there used to be a watch from start option ? maybe im imagining it though

b

im just gonna watch it live as its on for way over an hour anyway such a shame i swear there used to be a watch from start option ? maybe im imagining it though
i think its that way on itv anyway, someone else may correct me otherwise or it could be that it’s different on mobile to tv like the channel 4 streaming service is, on that you can watch from start on your phone but not on the tv app for some reason 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 1
y
i think its that way on itv anyway, someone else may correct me otherwise or it could be that it’s different on mobile to tv like the channel 4 streaming service is, on that you can watch from start on your phone but not on the tv app for some reason 🙄
yes ive noticed that its so odd but yh im just gonna watch it as normal plus can keep up with u guys then love the live commentary

ok guys who do we thinks going tonight i really dont know i feel like a lot of them have a good chance of staying in

Last edited:
Tonight’s trial with Russell looks a lot more interesting than the ones we’ve had so far!

Reactions: 4
I’m hoping Jessica and Victoria go. Russell’s trial looks like it’ll be good!

Reactions: 3
Oh no, I cant stand AJ and his sneaky self but I feel so awful reading about how his grandma has passed and he won't even know until after he leaves! Reckon they'll pull him out tonight on compassionate leave as a "eviction"

Reactions: 8
I quite like Gi personally but slightly fed up of how much airtime she is getting!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.