I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still with Gi on this one, I miss my kids and check in on them even if I’ve been away from them for 24hrs. I know she’s being paid a lot, but still doesn’t take that feeling and emotion away.

Don’t forget they also isolated for 2 weeks before they went in the actual castle, so it’s probably been 4 weeks since she saw them properly.

Reactions: 11
I’m still with Gi on this one, I miss my kids and check in on them even if I’ve been away from them for 24hrs. I know she’s being paid a lot, but still doesn’t take that feeling and emotion away.

Don’t forget they also isolated for 2 weeks before they went in the actual castle, so it’s probably been 4 weeks since she saw them properly.
She isolated with the children, Tom said so.

I do completely agree, but at the same time, why would you choose to go on a show that meant you couldn’t see your children for 3 weeks if it upset you that much? It’s just not something I could ever do and it’s so damaging for their bond as well, especially for the younger children.

Reactions: 30

I do completely agree, but at the same time, why would you choose to go on a show that meant you couldn’t see your children for 3 weeks if it upset you that much? It’s just not something I could ever do and it’s so damaging for their bond as well, especially for the younger children.
Totally agree, they live an affluent lifestyle. They appear not to ‘need’ the money. Spending time with my children would trump the money anytime especially if I did nt really need it! X

Reactions: 20

Exactly this. She hasn’t gone in there because they need the money, she’s gone in there purely to raise her own profile. Spare me the tears, she knew what she was letting herself in for and that she wouldn’t see her boys for the duration of her time in there. I agree with previous posters too, why didn’t one of the others pick her if she’s as wonderful as everyone makes out!? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Has anyone seen that AJs granny has passed away and his family don’t want him to know. I’m sorry but if my granny passed away I would 100% be want to be told and would withdraw. I was actually starting to like him but feel this shows how fame hungry he is as the statement from his brother said AJ didn’t want to know until he left as he would honour his commitment to stay until he was voted out!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Exactly this. She hasn’t gone in there because they need the money, she’s gone in there purely to raise her own profile. Spare me the tears, she knew what she was letting herself in for and that she wouldn’t see her boys for the duration of her time in there. I agree with previous posters too, why didn’t one of the others pick her if she’s as wonderful as everyone makes out!? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly 👍🏼 Also, it’s not even a letter from home. We’re talking barely a sentence and what? A few chocolate buttons? 🤣

As I said in a previous post, the reality is she could have gone instead of Ruthie and been with her kids that same day. It’s hardly war time absence we’re talking here.

I get why Gi allowed herself to get upset, being in there and engrossed in it all, it’s more the reactions of others outside and on social media that is annoying me acting like she’s experiencing the worst thing ever - but only if you’re Gi because it’s not the worst thing ever for the other two campmates who went through the exact.same.thing. as Gi by not getting their gift from home as they can totally be disregarded 🙄

Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen that AJs granny has passed away and his family don’t want him to know. I’m sorry but if my granny passed away I would 100% be want to be told and would withdraw. I was actually starting to like him but feel this shows how fame hungry he is as the statement from his brother said AJ didn’t want to know until he left as he would honour his commitment to stay until he was voted out!
They’re all in there for fame and money, no ones in there for the good of the nation. He probably would lose his fee if he left so it’s best he wouldn’t know and get a nice paycheque - it won’t change his Nanny not being here anymore unfortunately however sad and awful it is to lose her!

Reactions: 13
I don’t think they should have made that public news until he’s told, even if that’s after he comes out.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
They should tell AJ - that wouldn't exactly be a nice surprise to come out to. Alternatively, it shouldn't have been public news either. That's the worst of both worlds.

If they told him - it should be his decision to continue or not and he should still get his fee as it would be a legit reason for withdrawal as opposed to certain others in the past.

Poor AJ, sad news. If I remember correctly Craig Charles' brother passed away whilst he was participating and the news was broken to him, which obviously prompted him to leave. I would want to be told if something had happened to a loved one but everyone is different and the family must have a reason for keeping it until he leaves. As mentioned though it shouldn't have been disclosed to the media first.

As for Gi I did find it unusual that she was spared her item because from past experience the celebs with young children usually get priority for messages for home but she usually adapts this mantra of getting on with things so maybe she had told them she didn't mind her item being spared.

Reactions: 11
I think there may have been more to the tasks than was shown...ie. maybe Gi felt that tnose who hadnt yeat received a treat should go first...she had a trip to the spa so she may have been chivalrous and it just wasnt shown...also people didnt know that Gi wouldnt get chosen so i dont think there was any shade...just the way things played out...also i kinda hafta agree with Mario...AJ and Jordan are young unmarried, childless lads...i think those with kids should have priority...

Reactions: 8
Poor AJ, sad news. If I remember correctly Craig Charles' brother passed away whilst he was participating and the news was broken to him, which obviously prompted him to leave. I would want to be told if something had happened to a loved one but everyone is different and the family must have a reason for keeping it until he leaves. As mentioned though it shouldn't have been disclosed to the media first.

As for Gi I did find it unusual that she was spared her item because from past experience the celebs with young children usually get priority for messages for home but she usually adapts this mantra of getting on with things so maybe she had told them she didn't mind her item being spared.
Yes but how has this news come out? From his family of course. Since he's been in there's been a constant stream of pointless articles to try and make him interesting and disguise the fact he's coming across as a boring petulant fame bleep. Im really sad about his loss but not surprised his family and especially brother to immediately grab onto it as another attempt to get aj some votes. To be fair I'm shocked Curtis didn't attempt to blame Maura's new relationship for causing his grandma to die in shock

I think there may have been more to the tasks than was shown...ie. maybe Gi felt that tnose who hadnt yeat received a treat should go first...she had a trip to the spa so she may have been chivalrous and it just wasnt shown...also people didnt know that Gi wouldnt get chosen so i dont think there was any shade...just the way things played out...also i kinda hafta agree with Mario...AJ and Jordan are young unmarried, childless lads...i think those with kids should have priority...
Why should they have priority? They were getting items like chocolate buttons, she wasn’t getting to see her kids? Also if AJ or Jordan were struggling in there, something from a loved one may have picked them up just like it would have done for Gi. I think that’s quite unfair to say they basically don’t matter because they’re not married and they don’t have kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Gi's trekked the Himalayas in 2019 and Oman in 2017, probably without Internet most of the time so it's not as though this has been the first time without contact from her family

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Why should people with kids be more important and worthy of a treat than those without? I'm a mum and I don't agree with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Why should people with kids be more important and worthy of a treat than those without? I'm a mum and I don't agree with that.
Yes! End of the day, she choose to go in there without no contact from her young kids for up to 3 weeks. No one forced her!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.