I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Victoria's trial was ridiculously easy! The world's friendliest looking dog (on a chain, with a handler) and a few snakes that barely moved? She should have easily gotten all 11 stars.

This year just isn't doing it for me...the trials are mostly too easy, the portions of food are far bigger than in previous years, and the camp conditions look pretty comfortable. Easy way to make a few bob!

Reactions: 22
I find Gi so irritating. I feel like she’s not genuine and puts on a fake front all the time; the crying earlier when they got 4 chocolate buttons from
Home.... eeeewwwwwww please

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Really disappointed that no one gave AJ a treat when he got two!

Gi completely over reacted with the treats. She isnt the only one that didnt get any. It was very childish and felt like a guilt trip for the other celebs. The other celebs can't like her that much or they would've given her one of the treats!

Reactions: 23
How bloody easy was that trial?

I love Russel!

poor A.J ....

giovanna crying! Give over! Let’s send her home ! It’s only been 2 weeks ffs!

vernon to win!

Soz, but I can’t stand Bev

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I felt so bad for AJ, I really like him and he deserved to get a treat after giving two to Mo and Jess. Felt bad for Gi which I’m shocked at because I totally dislike her 😂 not sure why the camp mates didn’t pick her especially when she was crying but don’t think it can be that she’s unpopular as Jordan didn’t get his treat either and he seems really well liked in camp

Reactions: 9
It really got to me tonight how overlooked Gi was.
Even if it has been edited in her favour, she comes across as very caring and puts others needs above her own. I couldn't believe the selfishness of the other campmates and how she just seemed to be forgotten about with the treats task.

Victoria can go for me. She is fake and cannot stop herself from being involved in everybody's business. Tonight was a prime example when Ruthie was voted off, suddenly she began intervening in people saying goodbye to her. Who made her the spokesperson??

On a separate note, I'm really struggling with this year and it has nothing to do with the location. The tasks are weak and the meal portions are massive. I don't see the challenge or hardship if I'm being honest.
I personally found it interesting that they never picked her, they all say she’s the mum and the rock of the group yet didn’t pick her for a treat. I also wouldn’t call it selfishness as they’re all as important as each other and no one deserves it more because they are all equals.... Aj never got one despite giving his ones to different people and neither did camp fave Jordan.

I think we all have to bare in mind we see hardly anything this season it’s mainly trials and dinners, we don’t know what’s really going on she might ruffle feathers being camp leader! But it was very interesting indeed!

And when you think about she was crying over barely a sentence and a mouthful of chocolate! It’s silly really!

Reactions: 14
I’m maybe just a witch but I hate when they use words like “heartbreaking” for the likes of what happened to Gi in last nights episode.

I’m sorry, accepting a job when you know you may not have contact with your loved ones for potentially up to 3 weeks maximum when you’re getting a pretty hefty fee at the end of it isn’t heartbreaking. Bit of perspective. I mean in reality, she could have gone instead of Ruthie and seen her kids within a matter of hours that same day...

I fear that episode will help her chances of winning. I’m not sure who I want to win to be fair...I can’t say I really feel bothered this year but I have still enjoyed watching 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
oh ffs, they've only been away for a few weeks and are getting paid loads, what aload of mush
I switched off at this point

Bev had a lot of negative press today, maybe that is why.....
She seems nice and funny but the story about her in the press is bad she comes over as a her and a manipulator.

I switched off at this point

She seems nice and funny but the story about her in the press is bad she comes over as a her and a manipulator.
I meant Bev comes over as a user and manipulator

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Can't stand AJ, superficial spoilt fame hungry p***k. At least Creepy Curtis wasnt in there with him.

The line that made me laugh was when ruthie or Victoria were talking to Gi about her relationship with Tom and how great it would be to have a rock star bf who wrote songs for you. I was like, rock star? Have they seen Tom

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think the issue this year is they actually have more freedom inside this year than we do outside 🤣 moaning about not seeing family for a few weeks; when most of the viewers went months and still are without seeing family.

I know they’ve done the best with that they can this year but I do think they’ve been too soft on them! That’s what it’s for we don’t want to see them crying about how they’ve bonded for life and it’s hard not seeing family blah let them get a bit of drama

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Fell asleep last night... clearly wasn’t enjoying them episode hahah. Got about half an hour to catch up on today!

Reactions: 5
I personally found it interesting that they never picked her, they all say she’s the mum and the rock of the group yet didn’t pick her for a treat. I also wouldn’t call it selfishness as they’re all as important as each other and no one deserves it more because they are all equals.... Aj never got one despite giving his ones to different people and neither did camp fave Jordan.

I think we all have to bare in mind we see hardly anything this season it’s mainly trials and dinners, we don’t know what’s really going on she might ruffle feathers being camp leader! But it was very interesting indeed!

And when you think about she was crying over barely a sentence and a mouthful of chocolate! It’s silly really!

Maybe they thought their treats were going to be more hair product & S Club 7 rather than sweets so didn't prioritise them! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.