I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder how they were going to get stars/a meal last night when there was no trial.

Reactions: 2
Yeah ok I totally get getting upset I feel more gutted for
The kids because they would of wanted to see the momma open it.
But bleeping hell think about people who are in the army and sorry . How much are they getting paid......
Bitta whattaboutery there... they're allowed to miss their family after weeks

Reactions: 10
They usually get the chance to get the missing people's treats from home, it will be tomorrow's coin challenge.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This bit with the letters make my eyes roll... they will be home next week! There are people in hospital away from their families alone right now!

Reactions: 29
oh ffs, they've only been away for a few weeks and are getting paid loads, what aload of mush

• Haha
Reactions: 21
FFS they are not serving in Afghanistan. I can’t take anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This bit with the letters make my eyes roll... they will be home next week! There are people in hospital away from their families alone right now!
I don't mind this bit as they're allowed to miss their families. Emotions are probably high during an experience like this. I just hate when they all tell each other how much they love each other. Highly doubt they'll be bffs after lol

Reactions: 14
Watching on a delay, but I hate the letters from home. I hope they don't give them the opportunity to win all of them. Can't stand this over sentimental crap after a few weeks away.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching on a delay, but I hate the letters from home. I hope they don't give them the opportunity to win all of them. Can't stand this over sentimental crap after a few weeks away.
The whole 'I'm so proud of you' crap drives me mad 🙄

Reactions: 7
Gi probably started crying during the challenge in the hopes that it made the camp mates feel sorry for her and pick her over someone else (if they opened a door for a treat from home).

Reactions: 13
Ruthie over acting again 🙄 hand on chest, mouth in shock. The kids just said they were proud or couldn't ask for a better mum. Feck sake. Felt a bit sorry for G as much as I want a sick bucket for the happy family she portrays. Russell is growing on me.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.