I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We'll probs see loads of Hollies tonight in the unseen bits show and everyone will feel sly that they voted her out
If it was a ‘vote out’ there would probably have been a different result...the public vote to keep their favourites in which is a fair way to do things...just unfortunate for the quieter ones but hey, its an entertainment show at the end of the day...us viewers need entertainment and poor Holly just didnt provide that!

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know if it’s a highlights show again tonight? I thought Ant and Dec said it was but The Sun are saying it’s not?

97394F2A-D06A-4C3F-82BE-0129289D3702.png

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know if it’s a highlights show again tonight? I thought Ant and Dec said it was but The Sun are saying it’s not?

View attachment 327140
Yeah A&D said it isn't a live show but will be unseen footage from the last week not a highlight show.

They'll have to send someone home though and there should be a trial, don't the celebs choose who does the trials now?

Ant and Dec said it was last night 🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s what I thought, must be The Sun talking shite as usual 😂

I thought they’d said it was an unseen footage show?
I thought so too but then thought I must have heard wrong when I saw that 😂

Yeah A&D said it isn't a live show but will be unseen footage from the last week not a highlight show.

They'll have to send someone home though and there should be a trial, don't the celebs choose who does the trials now?
The vote isn’t open so I don’t think anyone is going home tonight, but not sure on the trial because I can’t remember what they did last week 😂

Will anyone be watching this evening?
Possibly, there’s nothing else exciting on after Strictly although before I’m a celeb there’s a celebrity special of The Chase and it says it’ll be four former camp mates? Anyone know who they will be, I’m intrigued 🤣

Reactions: 3
Bit late to comment but rewatching last night as I missed some. I cannot tolerate the noises AJ is making during his trial. That has to be fake surely.

Reactions: 1
Possibly, there’s nothing else exciting on after Strictly although before I’m a celeb there’s a celebrity special of The Chase and it says it’ll be four former camp mates? Anyone know who they will be, I’m intrigued 🤣
Did you watch it? Who was on it?

Reactions: 1
Just watching the new game show on BBC, Joey Essex is on and it’s reminded me of the time he was on IAC 🤣 “there’s a dragon on this bridge”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Anyone watching the unseen bits? I really think Victoria and Jess’ chat about breast cancer and the signs should have been on the main show. So important women have those conversations openly. It was a really good conversation. A shame it was cut out.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.