Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Victoria's trial was ridiculously easy! The world's friendliest looking dog (on a chain, with a handler) and a few snakes that barely moved? She should have easily gotten all 11 stars.

This year just isn't doing it for me...the trials are mostly too easy, the portions of food are far bigger than in previous years, and the camp conditions look pretty comfortable. Easy way to make a few bob!

Reactions: 22

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Bit late catching up with the thread today. Gi unfortunately lost me on the introduction when she said, I’m doing this for the mummy’s. I thought ‘hmmm haven’t we had any ‘mummy’s in there before’? She gives of the notion that all mummy’s before her were bloody rubbish at all things and she’s come to save us!

• Heart
  • Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’m a few days behind and i’m reading the thread as I watch so I don’t spoil it for myself.. but I’ve had a few wines and I just want to say

I really think I’m falling for Vernon

• Haha
  • Heart

mysto

Just me that thinks the rats looked cute then? 😂 they were just moving out of the way and eating all the critters that were left behind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
Has to be Jordan to win now!! Wtf!
I do hope Jordan wins. I know he had a right bit of screen time at the start but I think it died down. He's probably the one who could do with the career boost the most and from listening to him in radio one before I think he's a genuinely nice bloke. I think he's been very true to himself in the show. Other than that I'd maybe say Vernon but with his 250k pay check he's just sat there for easy money. Hope Jordan gets a boost

Razzmatazz

Chatty Member
Why should people with kids be more important and worthy of a treat than those without? I'm a mum and I don't agree with that.
Totally agree!

I work with people who expect to get priority for booking Christmas off because they have kids. It always pissed me off and even know that I am a Mum myself I wouldn't expect special treatment.
There are a few people I work with who can't have kids and wanted them so for someone to say they shouldn't get Christmas off because they don't have kids is awful!

Yes! End of the day, she choose to go in there without no contact from her young kids for up to 3 weeks. No one forced her!
And like people have said she's not the only parent in there and there have been plenty of people in the jungle in the past with children just as young as hers.

• Heart

rivermonster

VIP Member
Jordan's mum has just said on Lorraine that him mentioning Turf Moor happy place has now raised £20.000 for the hospice he is Ambassador for by selling t shirts etc. Nice for him to find out about when he gets out.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I get serial killer vibes from Russell 😂 he looked like he was gonna smash the camp up when they came back with no chocolate éclairs

• Haha

Razzmatazz

Chatty Member
Considering she's such a big west end star I don't rate her singing.

(not that I'm an expert and I can't do any better!)

Yel

Chatty Member
...and dont get me started on that creepy Curtis
:LOL: But this issue is a bit bigger than the childfree people in there. Often in society you're deemed to be worth less (not worthless) if you don't have children

Maid22

VIP Member
oh ffs, they've only been away for a few weeks and are getting paid loads, what aload of mush

• Haha

lbarto

It really got to me tonight how overlooked Gi was.
Even if it has been edited in her favour, she comes across as very caring and puts others needs above her own. I couldn't believe the selfishness of the other campmates and how she just seemed to be forgotten about with the treats task.

Victoria can go for me. She is fake and cannot stop herself from being involved in everybody's business. Tonight was a prime example when Ruthie was voted off, suddenly she began intervening in people saying goodbye to her. Who made her the spokesperson??

On a separate note, I'm really struggling with this year and it has nothing to do with the location. The tasks are weak and the meal portions are massive. I don't see the challenge or hardship if I'm being honest.
I get what you mean about Gi but it makes you think if the campmates chose 8 others before choosing her for a treat then it's likely the edit we're seeing is not the Gi they are living with...

Reactions: 20

BonBon27

VIP Member
She’s probably a very competitive person so going out first would be hard!

I think they’ve got closer because we’ve all missed our friends and family so much this year it would be amazing to be able to hang out with people!

Who is voting for Victoria?!? She NEEDS to be out!

• Haha
Reactions: 20