Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticks&Stones

I thought it would be Ruthie or Victoria going. Did actually feel for Hollie there, she looked genuinely gutted to be out.

That being said, is it just me who cringes at the ott emotional segments? Like the meal tonight, I get that people were emotional but it was mostly like listening to a bunch of dramatic monologues they had thoroughly prepared. Maybe I'm just made of stone but I always want to fast forward those bits.

If I was in there it would be purely for the money and I have to say I'd be jumping for joy at the prospect of a night in a normal bed and getting my full fee.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

HmmmReally

VIP Member
I find Gi so irritating. I feel like she’s not genuine and puts on a fake front all the time; the crying earlier when they got 4 chocolate buttons from
Home.... eeeewwwwwww please

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Has anyone seen that AJs granny has passed away and his family don’t want him to know. I’m sorry but if my granny passed away I would 100% be want to be told and would withdraw. I was actually starting to like him but feel this shows how fame hungry he is as the statement from his brother said AJ didn’t want to know until he left as he would honour his commitment to stay until he was voted out!

• Sad
  • Wow

roundzip

Why’s it a shock that one of them is leaving, did they all think the castle was their retirement home 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

weebee

I’m maybe just a bitch but I hate when they use words like “heartbreaking” for the likes of what happened to Gi in last nights episode.

I’m sorry, accepting a job when you know you may not have contact with your loved ones for potentially up to 3 weeks maximum when you’re getting a pretty hefty fee at the end of it isn’t heartbreaking. Bit of perspective. I mean in reality, she could have gone instead of Ruthie and seen her kids within a matter of hours that same day...

I fear that episode will help her chances of winning. I’m not sure who I want to win to be fair...I can’t say I really feel bothered this year but I have still enjoyed watching 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
I can't believe people say they haven't found Mo funny. He only had a tiny amount of screen time but those tiny amounts were much better than the stacks of screen time everyone else has had

• Heart

roundzip

Mo was by far the most genuine celeb in there. No one else comes close. No game play with him, what you see is what you get. It’s a shame he’s gone

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I just caught up and saw Mo get voted off.......

You won ITV. Enjoy the money, I hope it makes you very happy. Dear lord, what a sad little life ITV. You ruined my night, just so you could give the win to Shane. I hope you spend it on getting some lessons in grace and decorum because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.

• Haha
  • Heart
I think the issue this year is they actually have more freedom inside this year than we do outside 🤣 moaning about not seeing family for a few weeks; when most of the viewers went months and still are without seeing family.

I know they’ve done the best with that they can this year but I do think they’ve been too soft on them! That’s what it’s for we don’t want to see them crying about how they’ve bonded for life and it’s hard not seeing family blah let them get a bit of drama

• Heart
  • Sad

BonBon27

VIP Member
I actually paused that trial so I could fast forward it. So boring 😴 I’ve made no secret of the fact that I don’t like Victoria, would’ve enjoyed seeing her get slimed and covered in critters. That was like a walk round the local shop 🙄
I remember when Fleur East had to lie on a spinning pizza, drowning in gross things and bugs, hitting the star out of a piñata. Nothing they’ve done this year has been hard like that!

nrs264

VIP Member
I honestly think Jordan is legit and not fake in the slightest. I know a couple of young guys like him and they are completely genuine. Just say stuff as they think it, a bit immature but in an endearing slightly innocent way.

MrsJones83

VIP Member
I don’t think they should have made that public news until he’s told, even if that’s after he comes out.

• Sad

TheRealCarolDanvers

I feel bad for Russell, particularly with the way the campmates reacted to the lack of food. I think he was just happy to contribute and do a trial! Also he’s had 2 incredibly invasive brain tumours so let’s forgive him for not knowing the answers to some of the questions!

Glad Victoria is gone but sad for Bev. Hope Shane goes next!

Nena

Really disappointed that no one gave AJ a treat when he got two!

Gi completely over reacted with the treats. She isnt the only one that didnt get any. It was very childish and felt like a guilt trip for the other celebs. The other celebs can't like her that much or they would've given her one of the treats!

Reactions: 23