Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I feel bad for Hollie- you can tell Shane is going to spin it like somehow the lack of stars is mostly her fault 🧐 he’s got such a big ego; going back with less than 10 stars will infuriate him.

Reactions: 23

rivermonster

VIP Member
Why has Shane’s son got his Mums surname. . . . Does Shane senior think there’s no room for another?
He was named Shane Roche - then changed it to Shane Richie Jnr when his Dad was the flavour of the month in Eastenders - then changed it to Nolan when his mother became more popular. Now he should change it to Shane Twat.

• Haha
  • Heart

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
I thought Mo was a dead cert to win, and he is very entertaining even if he’s not doing it deliberately, but I think Vernon could be in with a shot - I’ve warmed to him more than any of the others.
I think I’m also preferring it in the castle 😳

RoseBush23

Shane is a prick, anybody who hasn't seen that and known about him for however long he's been 'relevant' (lol) is quite simply an idiot

P.s. Vote for Giovanna tonight, I know you all have HATRED for her since she is the only one there who doesn't need the career she made for herself (yes, with lots of help obviously) but she is the most genuine one there and I stand by that. Vote for her, see tomorrow and compare with this moron's little act tonight and you will see the difference between a winner and a Shane Richie (poorie)
for goodness sake!!! It is not hatred!!!! We just don’t bloody see why she has to be made out that she’s the only mother!! Clearly being paid to write this shit! All aloud our opinions, stop trying to convince us otherwise

• Heart
Reactions: 22

rivermonster

VIP Member
Another newbie giving Gi an ad and we are not falling for it. She is a mother and Theresa is not the word after it. Hope we are not going to have these all day.

rivermonster

VIP Member
One of my family members know someone who has met AJ and they said that he was lovely. I haven’t heard good stories about Shane anywhere. They all say that he’s rude and obsessed with himself. So it doesn’t surprise me that Shane comes across as a bully.
I said before that our friends are friends with AJ's parents and they have nothing but nice things to say about him and have met him many times. Shane Richie is an egotistical B who should be voted off ASAP

idk2

VIP Member
The comments Shane made yesterday along the lines of "why do it if youre scared". I'm assuming about agreeing to get on the show. They're doing it for the same reason you are Shane mate. MONEY.

glasgow27

VIP Member
AJ's been harmless but his lack of personality here has amplified the fact that it was a foolish decision to chuck Strictly with a TV career in mind.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
  • Heart
Reactions: 21