Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Hope he does awfully after slagging off Jordan! Jordan may have been scared but at least he’s done everything!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

JakeM

VIP Member
One of my family members know someone who has met AJ and they said that he was lovely. I haven’t heard good stories about Shane anywhere. They all say that he’s rude and obsessed with himself. So it doesn’t surprise me that Shane comes across as a bully.

Reactions: 27
She is waiting to snap, you could tell making dinner that Mrs nice facade was almost slipping when everyone was poking their noses in for dinner. That’s the great thing about week 2 they can’t keep their personas up as well!
To be fair the nicest person in the world would probably snap if they were all sitting around waiting for their dinner like that.
Couldn't they all find something else to do rather than sitting there like vultures?

Reactions: 26

Razzmatazz

Chatty Member
The editing this year is annoying me.
Last week we were all saying how quiet Jessica, AJ and Hollie were but in the highlights show a lot of the unseen footage was of them. I warmed to Hollie during that episode when Vernon was asking her about her training and her disability. It's a shame that wasn't in the main show.

This week it's Russell who is being edited out which is a shame because I really like him. He's not playing up to the cameras and jumping in the shower with people or crying about missing home and being a "tough cookie" so he's getting lost. I have a feeling he's going to be one of the first out.
There must have been some lead up to him singing Bread of Heaven but they only showed a small bit of it because it was happening when Shane got back from his trial.

Reactions: 26

Galz

Chatty Member
And when she is with Tom and the kids she looks even older cos Tom still hasn't hit puberty

• Haha
Reactions: 25

roundzip

I literally have no sympathy for these celebs getting upset, Russell knew it would be his birthday while he was in the castle and he’s getting a hefty pay cheque so cheer the fuck up 🙄😂

• Heart
  • Haha

mysto

Why do they always say 'they've won' as if they're surprised!? It doesn't seem possible to lose the coin challenges, they just keep going if they make a mistake etc.

Kindred_

VIP Member
No, he was right to point out that Sean the hero can't do the washing up and that he is a dirty little cockroach
Every time you put Sean I have to think through all of the celebrities and wonder who is this Sean I’ve missed out 🤣🤣

• Haha

glasgow27

VIP Member
If they are going to have a recap show, can it not be on something like a Tuesday or Wednesday when people are usually tired after working? FGS, Saturday night is primetime TV never mind the fact that it's lockdown so everyone is in. A perfect opportunity and ITV have sh*t all over it.

idk2

VIP Member
How easy is this trial!!! Nothing even falling on his bloody head? Literally plucked the stars out for the first part.

Reactions: 24

RoseBush23

The reason people are supporting Giovanna is because some people aren't blinded by TV professionals who's job it is to have fake personalities (Victoria, Vernon, Ruthie, the other stage prick, Bev, Shane, Jordon, Jess all fit this bill). Mo is the only other genuine person in there.

Sure, being nice all the time comes off a bit annoying. But it would be much worse if she came in and starting acting like her life was the hardest in the world and trying to make people feel sorry for her (which pretty much all of the others have done, apart from Mo). She is privileged and she is aware, so what if she made a podcast and wrote a few books about being a mother. It's not like she's a shit one is it and she has access to the best people to talk about it?

Jealousy isn't a good look 😬
Bloody hell love, give it a rest!

• Haha
Reactions: 24