Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rlxo

Seriously the girl is barely 13. She's barely dressed. I wouldn't have let my parents take a family photo of me like that at that age and neither would they have wanted to. A posed shot of Isabelle dressed like that made for public viewing with "sneak peak" and "see more" written across it is all kinds of wrong. Bearing in mind, Creepy's background and behaviour, it's infinitely worse. Let's not pretend it's okay on any level.
It’s not that deep, she’s just in her pj’s.

Clarabelle76

Im just glad that my niece does`nt follow them,she lost her baby son last year at 30 weeks after discovering he had`nt moved in 24 hours, she is just coming to terms with losing him(although she will never fully accept that he passed as he did), I have seen the effects first hand when my niece said she wanted to go to be with her son and leave her other children without a mum, so I am repulsed by this clickbait thats all it isand neither of them give a shiny shite abot who it upsets, im just happy that I didnt bumpinto him in Liverpool because after that I wouldnt hold back,Im so dreadfully sorry for all on this site that have experienced any loss of their precious babies,may all our angel babies rest in paradise, love you Gabe my angel great nephew to good for this earth baby boy xx
???

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Refuse to clog the thread with arguments....
Love Halloween!!!!!!!
Damn, the white knight and condescending b*tch outfits are gone ??‍♀

Steps away from thread....

Gonna go check on that dog. ?

Clarabelle76

I noticed today for the first time, a little IFAM watermark at the bottom right of the screen. Perhaps it’s just my observation skills but I’m sure I’ve not seen it before... I wonder do they think someone is going to pass of the incredibly exciting videos as their own? ?

Attachments

Refuse to clog the thread with arguments....
Love Halloween!!!!!!!
Damn, the white knight and condescending b*tch outfits are gone ??‍♀

Steps away from thread....
Gonna go check on that dog. ?
Damn that just sucks doesn't it! Although I've heard you have to be pretty clever to carry off the condescending b*tch look so it probably wouldn't suit you. Looks grand on me though. MUCH better than the white knight one you didn't like me in.

There are still plenty of Smug Sarah costumes with your name written all over them though. ;) In real and "pretend" sizes so you're BOUND to find one that fits. And maybe next year you could go as Passive Aggressive Sarah?

Such fun coming up with helpful suggestions instead of clogging up the thread with cr@p. :giggle: I'll almost miss coming here now - or at least I'll miss most of the crew, especially the other genuine Badass B*tches but to be honest with you, your smugness was giving me the colossal ick and just ya know :sick:...

MrsMonkey

I've heard on the grape vine that the minghams have been visiting the baby seals at Donna nook sommercotes ? Sorry no emoji for seals lol , whether this is true or not we will see at 5 oooo
I thought so! I recognised those sand dunes and wind turbines in the distance

MrsMonkey

Of there's always maybe haven or Saltfleet park resorts lol lakeside is the most expensive of the three so I'll guess lakeside ?? Just my luck to bump into them when I walk the dog tonight lmao[/QUOTE
Of there's always maybe haven or Saltfleet park resorts lol lakeside is the most expensive of the three so I'll guess lakeside ?? Just my luck to bump into them when I walk the dog tonight lmao
or they could be at sandilands maybe aswell