If you won the lottery...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would help out friends and family. Make sure people I work with are helped out. Give money to the charities I support. Buy a place where my mum and dad can live with us. Both in care homes.. They would love to live by the sea. I would love to look out of my windows and see the sea.:love:

Reactions: 1
Thanks and yes it was some lift. Like everybody else I put my numbers on every draw but never really imagined I'd win any significant sum but it happened.
Couldn't quite believe it and kept thinking it must be some mistake until I went to the bookies and they paid out in cash.
In cash ?!

I’d definitely pay off my mortgage and also buy the flat above me to make another storey and get rid of my godawful neighbours.. I’d also give some to my sister, pay off her mortgage too.. I’d do part time work, then just travel and lots to charities... would everyone continue work? If it was an amount you’d never need to again%?

I’d do all the typical stuff like buy a nice house, help out loved ones, go on holidays, invest. A few less typical things:
  • private healthcare for my daughter and I
  • a good lawyer
  • go back to university
  • buy an abandoned castle, restore it and open it to the public (I love castles)
I’m assuming that I’m winning A LOT :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Pay off my debts and my families
Buy a private island
Live in cities around the world for 3 months each

Finish renovating the house and garden.
Persuade my neighbour to sell me the plot that he will never get planning permission for.
Upgrade the car.
Refurbish the caravan.
Get a cleaner and gardener.
Live off the income and give up work.
Buy a couple of holiday homes and studio flats in big cities for travelling and staying over for concerts etc.
Support lots of animal rescues.

If we were talking a couple of million, I'd buy myself a new car, buy some land and get our own house built. I'd also love to invest in properties and development. I'd pay for a trip of a lifetime for my mum and dad and give them some money, their mortgage has been paid off for years. I'd also give some to some charities such as the alzheimer's association which means a lot to my family and some animal rescue centres. I'd also open a savings account for our son for when he's older.