If you could bring back one discontinued food or drink item what would it be?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have nestle crunch chocolate bars been discontinued in the uk?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Woolworths used to make these little round chocolate covered Turkish delights in like a purple coloured foil which were in their pic ‘n’ mix section, my grandma used to get them for me every time she had a trip to woolies. They were bloody beautiful and I wish they were still around!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Starbucks Cool Lime Refreshers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have them in the UK....lucky you.

Reactions: 1
We only have them in summer I think , I saw an ad for them the other day, tempted to try one!

Cheap pick and mix generally in the UK, all those overpriced US stores in London are crap, wilkos is never that good, when I was little lots of small corner shops had pick n mix, bring bakc woolworths!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Bird's Eye Mousse dessert, in the little plastic mould. My dear departed Mum always had one for me when I arrived home from school on a Friday.
Happy memories indeed.....

Reactions: 3
Tesco used to do a single cheesecake, the top was vanilla and chocolate in a swirl pattern. It was my favourite I was sad when I went to get it and they no longer had them 😔

I was disappointed by this, I think the Costa one is much better!