If you could bring back one discontinued food or drink item what would it be?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greggs used to be a lovely bakery 🤣...loved buying a Greggs vegetable pasty with an apple ribena and a cream doughnut in 1990s. All for about £1.50.

Hated when they decided to drop the bakery and become a fast food chain.

Reactions: 6
Greggs used to be a lovely bakery 🤣...loved buying a Greggs vegetable pasty with an apple ribena and a cream doughnut in 1990s. All for about £1.50.

Hated when they decided to drop the bakery and become a fast food chain.
It used to be called Thurstons in Leeds, I remember my Mum always buying Thurstons bread for my packed lunch at school!

Reactions: 3
My inner child wants Cremona Foam and Noodle doddle spaghett.
You can still get Creamola foam! I bought it last year...albeit, it's still lying in the cupboard!

It used to be called Thurstons in Leeds, I remember my Mum always buying Thurstons bread for my packed lunch at school!
It gets slated now...and rightly so!
I remember my eyes lighting up everytime I walked into a Greggs. Every shop had something different.
Preferred the Scottish Greggs with their strawberry tarts and pineapple tarts than the one near me.

Reactions: 2
20220410_105539.jpg
Did anyone else have noodle doodle dominoes? I think you must have had to collect tokens

Reactions: 3
Pre sugar tax Lucozade. Boring but when I’m poorly I miss it so much.
I'm the same with irn bru! What I wouldn't give to go back to my childhood and enjoy it again before they removed all the sugar, made chocolate bars paper thin and half filled bags of crisps

Reactions: 4
Not sure If I have said this on the thread already, but these:

DSCF2225.jpg

Can't believe with all the reintroductions of flavours of crisps, they've totally skipped over these. Normal twiglets just don't do it for me. These are delicious though.

• Heart
Reactions: 4