If you could bring back one discontinued food or drink item what would it be?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when have chewits been discontinued. I can get them in home bargains?
And they are still super authentic in that you can still never peel the wrapper off them properly so you always end up having to eat a little bit of the paper with each sweet you have.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mingles, pickled onion discos and Cadbury’s snaps.
I distinctly remember walls doing a tub of ice cream that had five flavours, like toffee, popcorn, caramel, chocolate and vanilla but I can’t find evidence of it anywhere. Must have been early 2000s and my Nan used to get it from Morrison’s.

Reactions: 3
Mingles, pickled onion discos and Cadbury’s snaps.
I distinctly remember walls doing a tub of ice cream that had five flavours, like toffee, popcorn, caramel, chocolate and vanilla but I can’t find evidence of it anywhere. Must have been early 2000s and my Nan used to get it from Morrison’s.
Yes I remember the ice cream! They did a fruit variety too which I hated 🥴

Cadburys Spiras and Secrets 😔
Cadburys secret 🙌🏼 Definitely 🤤

These too 🙌🏼

ketchup walkers crisps, prawn cocktail quavers and wotsits, white choc digestives, cadbury snow flake, white maltesers, cartoonies little biscuits with a picture on and the chocolate in the middl
You can still get the cartoonie biscuits with a picture on with chocolate in the middle , different brand but you can get them in b&m and home bargains

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
And they are still super authentic in that you can still never peel the wrapper off them properly so you always end up having to eat a little bit of the paper with each sweet you have.
Yes they are 🤣

Really?? I haven’t seen them for years anywhere?? 🤔
Yes, I’m sure I have had them from elsewhere to but home bargains always has my back!

Ham and cheese nibbles from Sainsburys. My sister and I had to ration them as they were amazing!

Does anyone remember Tizer ice? It always tasted ice cold no matter what temperature the can had been at.

Also Walkers used to do a bag of cheese popcorn called sundog. They were gorgeous, and 15p a packet!

Reactions: 2
Obviously the almighty turkey twizzler.
The universe has successfully avenged Jamie oliver for this though 😇👍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Reading this thread makes me so sad... 😬

Bubaloo bubblegum and those hub an bubb winder things

Does anyone remember postman pat crisps? Used to get them when I was really young from the news agents

Do they still sell caramac bars? Haven't seen any in ages...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Does anyone remember postman pat crisps? Used to get them when I was really young from the news agents

Don’t remember postman pat crisps but we used to get noddy crisps. I remember one of the flavours was something like baked beans and cheese 🤪

You still get caramac bars, can't think where I've seen them. They do caramac buttons but they aren't they same and are crap!

I miss fuse bars. They were epic

Reactions: 1