If you could bring back one discontinued food or drink item what would it be?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No thats not them thank you though, i love wheat crunchies still eat them now. The ones I'm talking about they looked like chipsticks and had the same texture they were possibly a bit skinnier and longer and they were bacon flavour. God I wish I could remember there name. View attachment 28023View attachment 28023View attachment 28023
Oh my god lurker here but I had to join because I’ve been saying about these crisps for ages and no one else can seem to remember them! Is it golden wonder crunchy fries!!?

Reactions: 1
Oh my god lurker here but I had to join because I’ve been saying about these crisps for ages and no one else can seem to remember them! Is it golden wonder crunchy fries!!?
I love that you joined to discuss the crisps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OH MY SWEET BABY JESUS!!!!!!! That's exactly them. You have made my day thank you - there has never been another crisp like it God I miss them

I love that you joined to discuss the crisps 😂
I also love that the username is crisps 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OH MY SWEET BABY JESUS!!!!!!! That's exactly them. You have made my day thank you - there has never been another crisp like it God I miss them

I also love that the username is crisps 😅
Oh my god me too!! Please bring them back no other bacon crisp has lived up to them!!

😂😂 had to think on the spot for a username 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tesco (i think) used to sell these potato triangles really salty bloody lush they were

Reactions: 1
It’s not really bringing anything back...😬
But I want a white maltesers bunny/reindeer 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Vice versas! I remember them briefly making a comeback a while ago but they just didn’t taste the same!

Reactions: 2