If found out your partner was dirty talking other women via text

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If found out your partner was dirty talking other women via text would you be able to forgive?

apparently there was no intent to act, but it’s still an issue on its own. I’ve known for a week and my heads a mess.
Haven't read other responses, but currently divorcing mine for the same behaviour. Caught him last April, went to marriage counselling etc... and before he'd even moved back in I found him at it again in December.

Recommend you Google Chump Lady, or get her book "Leave a cheater gain a life."

OH wow I forgot I posted this.
We split up. I fought with him for almost 2 weeks about getting therapy but he still refused and was putting no effort into making it better even when I explained how hurt I was, so we separated. Good riddance really as he's turned into even more of an ass-wipe since we split 😂 Has only seen his kids a handful of times because he's 'too busy'. It's DD's birthday today and he's not called or even messaged yet. I messaged him to ask if he had a gift or anything, but no reply.

Was difficult at first but he's made the split easier by acting the way he has. I've began to realise I didn't know him at all to begin with.
Sorry, didn't realise this was an old thread (maybe I should have read those responses!) Good for you, you deserve better and he deserves to rot 😘

OH wow I forgot I posted this.
We split up. I fought with him for almost 2 weeks about getting therapy but he still refused and was putting no effort into making it better even when I explained how hurt I was, so we separated. Good riddance really as he's turned into even more of an ass-wipe since we split 😂 Has only seen his kids a handful of times because he's 'too busy'. It's DD's birthday today and he's not called or even messaged yet. I messaged him to ask if he had a gift or anything, but no reply.

Was difficult at first but he's made the split easier by acting the way he has. I've began to realise I didn't know him at all to begin with.
I know that can't have been any easy choice to make but it sounds like it was the right one.
Hope your daughter had a lovely birthday, even with everything that's going on 💕

Reactions: 1